Chapter 1

Everything I have ever learned has led up to this moment.

As I walk down the bleak divided hallway I venture to the right and draw closer to the daunting heavy wood door leading to the end of the corridor. The sole purpose of my existence has come into perspective. I must do something with it. So I open the door. 

Inside sits an elderly woman dressed in a decorative blouse and black dress pants with one leg crossed over the other. I glance around the room and see a small vase on the corner of the desk located in one corner of the small room. Inside the vase sits one single hydrangea flower, my favourite. At first, she does not acknowledge that she heard me walk in, then she turns her head slightly to one side so she can see me out of the corner of her eyes. "Have a seat." She gestures to the chair perpendicular to hers in the opposite corner of the room. She sits underneath a large painting of her community, Acedemia, surrounded by a silky gold frame. I slowly walk towards the woman as my heels click against the chilled tile floor. This is how my career started.

This is how it ends.

A/N: Hey everyone thanks for reading the first "Chapter" of my book. Sorry it's so short but I wanted to build a little bit of sespense. Anyways, thanks so much for reading my new book I hope you enjoy it! 

~K_A_M_A_C_H_I~