The Unwanted News

"Haruki! Theres only 10 minutes left of your lunch break! Once that time is reached start washing the dishes and make sure to take out the trash." A manger announced to a red headed sitting down at one of the booths.

"alright will do!" The red head yelled back.

Haruki was too focused on her community college homework she didn't bother getting up. Doing college and also working isn't the best choice but hey, what does one do to pay the bills? After Black Class she realized without a proper education she wasn't gonna get the best paying jobs and realized assassinating people would be to much of a risk. On top of the schooling she also has the responsibility of providing for her family. Her mother would of course do so if she wasn't hospitalized. Through out time she's actually have been doing very well, until her phone rang....

Bzzz..... Bzzzz....Bzzzz...

Haruki glanced down at her aprons pocket, realizing her phone was ringing. She quickly retrieved it from her pocket and answered "hello?"

"H-haruki! M-mama had a heart attack!! The hospital called and asked for us to go over right away! C-can you go please?? The kids are still in school and i cant leave campus either...."

Haruki froze and gripped onto the outer part of her flip phone. "f-fuyuka... i-ill leave right now! D-dont worry.... ill call you when i found out what had happened..."

Haruki quickly ended the call, not waiting for Fuyuka's response and quickly left the restaurant she worked at. She quickly tried to call for a taxi but none were near, leaving the only choice to take the trolley.

At the hospital|

Haruki quickly ran to her mothers room and looked concerned seeing a nurse and Doctor discussing about something through the window of the door.

She didn't hesitate opening the door and glared at the doctor.

"What happened with my mother?? "

He looked away from the nurse and looked back to Haruki.

"Your mother here actually had a heart attack last night... We have no extreme reason to why she did. We would like to do some tests however... It will costs a lot of money...  We have looked through your contract several times to see if there was a way that you wouldn't need to pay that much but nothing came up...."

Haruki's eyes shrunk hearing that the tests would take a lot of money. Her profit wasn't even that much as it is now and it's rough enough to just pay for the family.

"W-what if we can't afford it? " Haruki asked really shakened by the situation. 

The doctor looked back at the nurse and then looked back at Haruki "then I don't know what to say.... We still don't know what could have possibly caused this heart attack. We took blood samples but didn't see nothing wrong. The problem could even possibly her heart in general, but without any background with why she got a heart attack in the first place then there are major health risks. We can even prescribe medication because we don't know if it would work against it or make things worse."

Haruki put a hand through her hair and started to become completely flustered with emotions.

What the hell do I do??? I don't have thst much money at all.... Maybe it isn't all that bad...

"May I please see how much it is for the whole thing...?"

The doctor handed a paper to Haruki and Haruki quickly examined it.

Her eyes widen and she gasped, gripping onto the paper.

551,000 y-yen???? h-how the hell can I get this amount of money in a short amount of time!