Friendship High School Preview of Misky

This is my first fan fiction hope you like it I would like to thank a friend for the help cause I ran out of idea's  I thank Temmie for the help with the fan fiction and I hope you people enjoy. :]*

*Misky's Pov*

*Flashback start*

  It was a wonderful morning even though it was the last day of school, it was perfect misky got up and went into the bathroom, she got in the shower and used apple body wash got out, then changed into a black cat with a purple background shirt and black shorts with black and white high tops, afterisky got dressed and was brushing her white dyed hair she was thinking in her head "how will this day turn out for me and him." after she finished getting ready she got breakfast and then walked to school with 10 minutes to spare. "Okay" she thought "last day of Middle School" "at least I get to spend it with him."

*Flashback Ends*

I think of that day every day  thinking of how hurt I was how I still am these  feelings will never change i can never forget the person who broke my heart.

Comment if u like it the real story begins kinda their gonna be previews of the characters then the plot line will start in Friendship High School.