Friendship High School Preview of Frost and Braeden

Hope you like 2nd preview i am trying to speed things up with them so now 2 people a preview chapter so 2 parts of different stories enjoy! :]

*Author's Pov* Frost's Story

Frost's day is horrible, she has to move to New York from Ohio and go to a new school. but their is a good thing she is meeting her best friend online his name online is Bread Loaf, she told him that she was moving to New York for high school and he was excited, he was hoping that she would go to his school for high school. The sad thing is she had to say goodbye to her one friend her name is Penny. Frost said they would keep in touch every day but lost touch in July. ever since they moved and bought a house she has been wondering "Am i gonna see him he told me what he is gonna wear on the first day so i can see him but am I." she hopes in her head she can see him and hopes that she goes to the same school as him as she gets ready for the first day she thinks "ready for a new start and to see if I am right." she gets in the shower and puts on lavender body wash, she get out of shower and puts on  a black hoodie with cat ears, blue jeans and black high tops. After she gets dressed she gets her backpack and runs for the first day of school at Friendship High School.

Braeden's Preview
Braeden summer is going great, his best ofriend named Temmie is moving from her state to New York and I hope she is coming to my school for high school. Their is one problem though that Braeden can't get out of his head, how will she be feeling about the move to NY I hope she will be okay I tell her that I will wear a certain outfit to the first day of school. It is the first day of Friendship HighSchool. I get in the shower and put on watermelon body wash  after I get a purple Espeon hoodie with black ears, black pants, purple shoes and ruby gem connected to a bracelet after he gets breakfast and backpack and rides his red bike to the first day of Friendship Highschool.

Sry if this was short I almost lost all ideas today I am trying to make this daily hope you like next preview bye and comment if you like it. 🙂😀