Complications Of A Teenage Life

This is the first time ever that I will be attempting to write a book. I hope to get positive responses so that i continue writing and well....if u guys think its boring...please let me know!

So here I gooooooo.......................................

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 CHAPTER 1

I'm there...

I’m almost there...

The plane is about to land in my new city...

That’s right, I’m leaving my whole life behind and starting a new one here. My friends, my school, my teachers, my home, my room, my bed and MY NEIGHBOUR!!!

I’ll miss him him so much. I hate moving away because I hate leaving him. Its been hard for both of us. But I had to leave. I had to move on in life and make a future. After all I’m “THE NERD’’. I can’t make decisions about my future by keeping him in mind. I can’t...  

So I had to do this. Although this was tough..but it was going to be good for both of us right?!?

“We are about to land honey. Put on your seat belt” says my mom. I obeye her and prepare myself for a new start. I plann to leave all my regret behind and focus on why I am here.

I tell myself “Your here to make your future. Your here to focus on your life. To get a good collage. To then get a new job. Then a good husband. Then make kids. Then to live peacefully and die.”

Okayy...maybe I’m over thinking, but its all my nervousness that’s coming out. It’s really difficult to leave behind a life you have lived for 17 years. That’s right, I lived in Norway for all my life. I have my my best friend there, whom I have known for 12 years. And now, I wont have anyone I know and all in one: ITS FRECKING ME OUT!! Noelle, I’ll miss you :’(

There I gooo....the plane’s landing. Making those creepy vibrations. My hearts pounding fast against my chest. I try calming myself down and at last the plane comes to a hault. I clear my mind and shift it towards the long queue that has already started to form. I calculate in my mind how much time before I get to see my new house.

I stand up with my family and wait to get out of the airport as soon as possible. You see, I’m now excited to at least get a glance of my new home as quick as possible. Dad promised me that I would get my own room and that I wont have to share it with my annoying elder brother. 

It takes us 2 hours before I step into my house. Yes, my NEW BIG AND LAVISH home. Dad got promoted and transferred to this big city. A city where I can persuade my dreams and live my NERDY teenage life to the fullest.

I scream, I jump, I dance when I enter my room. Its all what I dreamed of. Without Jay I will be now able to read my books in peace in my HUGE room. Its purple(not too light, not too dark, just the perfect purple).There is a huge bed in the center of the room and a study table at the corner. It has an empty long bookshelf just meant for me! =D

I’m in love with my room and i immediately plan on how to make just a few changes to make it totally my type.