New Me

All my life I was home schooled. I never been to regular school at all. Only because of my parents. I had no true friends, well actually none at all. I've never really went outside cause I wasn't allowed to. They never ever appreciated their own daughter. I never knew why. But all that has just changed, this very moment. Let me run you threw my shity life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*4 Hours Later*

It's now 9 o'clock and they make me go to bed at 9 so I'm basically in bed. They go at 9:30 and be knocked out by 10 o'clock. I know this cause I studied them for 1 full year straight. I've seen it all. The sex, the cheating, the beating, and more.

It's now 10:30 and I got my protection on cause they might even shot me. I got my guns and knifes. I walk down the hall with confidence and courage. I kick open the door and they jump yelling "Payton no. we're sorry".

I look at them with a blank face. "To late and bitch it's Queen Payton to you". After that guns went off everywhere.

I opened the safe that my parents kept all their money in and put all the money in my black bag. It was like over 1 million dollars in there so it four bags. My parents were both rich people. I don't know what they did cause I could care less.

Before I left, I prayed to God and asked for forgiveness. I might sound crazy but God still watches you.

I poured gas around the house but not before I got my stuff out. I hopped in the jugar and left. I really don't know Where I'm going right now.

I stayed in Texas somewhere. I've never went out of town but I know how drive. When they took me to get my drivers license, they blind folded me the whole ride there.

And that's my shity life for you....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Like it? Well I do. Vote for me please. I'm still working on it but yeah. Thanks, read with you later! 