Chapter 1

Chapter one begins!! Cant wait to write this story i hope you like it. Please leave your thoughts in comments and vote if you liked it it means a lot to me if you like my work😊 anyways lets begin - x

No-ones p.o.v

"(Y/n)!!!!"
"Yui!!!"
Screams left mouths but never heard. A big storm had hit the forest where the students were camping the night. It was roaring and blowing away the tents. But the worst was just about to come, for this was when lightning began to strike. It first hit multiple tents, engulfing them in flames in the process. But then it hit a tree. The good thing is that no-one was hurt but two girls called (y/n) and yui were trapped on the other side and was separated from the group.

They ran and ran from the flames that were spreading, defying the fact it was raining it continued to follow the girls until there was a small river crossing.
(y/n) called out to yui,
"Yui i can carry you if you want!!"  Her voice barely audible in the thunder but yui got the message and mouthed a thank you before climbing on (y/n)'s back.

Le time skip by kanato's teddy....

(y/n)'s p.o.v
My legs just giving out i let yui down and then it went dark. I collapsed, as my legs would take me no further. But before i close my eyes i notice a building in front of me, no, a mansion. My head swirling in confusion, i slipped into unconscious-ness. The last thing i see is a blurred vision of yui running around. Scared. Worried. And then shocked. Wait.... shocked!!!

'Yui!! I hope you keep safe.' 

Thats it for chapter one i hope you liked it. Sorry if it sucked and if there wasnt much of anything this was just an insight of how things started.
Thanks for reading -
Bye x