Chapter 2

Ok chapter 2!!! Hope you enjoy it! I will try to make it longer but i have NO promises! Will hope you like it!!!! COMMENT! VOTE! READ! LIKE! FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

**************************************************************************************

Delilah's POV**

I just got home from my two hour swim. I walked in the house and there sits, Cassie and Amber on the couch, eating popcorn and watching Tv. Such bums. They need to get out and swim more often. They sit on their buts all day eating and watching TV!!! They have a power that all girls dream about! Yet they don't use it.

"Why are you guys even mermaids if you don't even swim and have fun with it?" I ask sitting next to them on the couch.

More like sitting right on top of them....hehe.

"Hey we didn't CHOOSE to be mermaids Delilah, anyways get off!!!"

"NO!!!" I shout.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Delilah are you going to get that?"

"Nope."

"Well then, get off of us!!!" Cassie shouts.

I get off them and sit on the other couch. Cassie get's up and answers the door. When she opened it...well I was a little weird. Her eyes widen and she ran screaming into her bedroom. What is going on with that girl? What is at the door that will make her scream her head off all the way to her bedroom???

Cassie's POV**

I stand up from the couch i sat on, and Delilah moved too. I walked to the door. I opened it, knowing it would be a prank or something. I open it and my eyes go wide. One Direction on our porch.....Right now. OH MY GOD!!!! AND NOW IM SCREAMING!!!!.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed all the way to my room.

I slammed my bedroom door and layed on my bed. Im so light headed. I sat up listening to them talk to the girls down stairs. Is this really happening??

Harry's POV**

MY EAR DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so we went to our neighbors house. I think we should have thought. "Hey they might be directioners or fans of us in this house." Wow that was so stupid of us. We stood on the porch with their front door wide open.

"Deiliah see whos is at the front door, Im going to see why Cassie flipped out and ran into her room like a fish seeing a freakin shark."

What????? About 30 seconds after someone yelled that a girl showed up at the door.

"Hi, Um...Wait aren't you guys that famous boyband.....Uh I thinks One DIrection?"

"Yeah that's us, We live next door and Harry's mum said to come say Ello."

"Um Hi. Come in." She says.

HOLY LOOK ALIKE!!! She looks just like me!!! Or is it just me.. LOL I see what my mind did there!!! Anyways LOOK ALIKE ALERT!!!!

"So what's your name?" Zayn asks.

"Delilah, Delilah Styles."

"WHAT!!!!!!???!?!??!?!?"

Delilah's POV**

"So what's your name?" Zayn asks me.

"Delilah, Delilah Styles."