Error's Tale

(I know it's nothing like Undertale I know very damn well "this" happened last and first I know I know -_- sorry I'm in a bitchy mood today)

"Sans, were you sleeping?!" Papyrus growled. Sans woke up and looked at his brother. "Oh, uh, I'm so sorry, brother, I didn't get much sleep. I stood up all night....... I couldn't get any sleep...." Papyrus sighed, a bit disgusted. "You're so useless useless useless! You're so lazy and I hate your puns, no matter how hard you try, I'll never love you! I could kill you right here if I could, hell, you're so lazy that I could kill you and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it! No do me a favor, leave me alone! Go find a different brother! Because I'm NEVER going to be yours.... do you understand me, Comic?!" Sans stared at him, hurt. "I-I understand.... I-I know what I-I did wrong....." tears formed in his eye sockets. "Don't you dare cry, you're such a cry baby, that's all you ever do! Geez!" Papyrus ran away to find some humans.

Sans sniffled, wiping his tears away. "Hello, Sans, what are you doing out here? It's freezing!" Toriel smiled softly. "L-Looking for h-humans...." "Oh my, take a break, humans don't fall down here very often, you know...." he stared at her, desperate. "I have to, what if they do fall down, I have to be ready!" he cried. 'I want him to be proud of me!' "Oh dearest...... why, if they did fall down, they would be stuck down here.... I'm sure Asgore would let them out, right?" she said. "You're right...." "Come, I shall bake pie." he smiled at her. "Thanks, Toriel!" she led him to her house, where the scent of pie filled the air. "What kind of pie?" "Oh, the best kind!" she walked in the kitchen. He sat down and smiled. The door automatically locked from the outside. "That's......odd......" he shrugged it off. "Now......I need the most finest ingredients...... my children will be joining us...." "Oh-" Toriel held a knife with dull eyes. "After all..........our kind holds that special taste......... and my children.......need meat to grow......" "T-TORIEL?! NO!!!! PLEASE NO!!" He got up and backed up, scared to death.

She walked towards him, a deadly look in her eyes. She started to stab him with a smile, he yelped out in pain, teleporting away. "WHAT- TELEPORTATION, HOW COULD I FORGOT SOMETHING SO SIMPLE AS THAT?!?!?!?!" She screamed. Sans almost had a heart attack. His heart beat so fast. "I-I am useless..... I-I didn't do anything but cower and hide away........" he stared at the ground. "...................Maybe Undyne can help me get into shape..... she's helping Papyrus.........maybe she can help me.........." He fainted on the ground..... blacking out...........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He woke up in some kind of hospital bed, tubes attached to him, needles, all that...... he took them off and got up, his head pounding, some of him was melted. "What in the........." "You're awake.......finally......." Alphys said, Undyne drank some tea while watching her work. "I injected some determination while you were knocked out....." "WHAT-" "Calm down.... your father ordered me to do it...... to become....stronger................. and........I have some bad news..........." ".......Yes?" ".............He.......He finished The Core........ " "T-That's wonderful!" "But he..........he died in the process............" "............" Sans looked at the ground, tears dripping. "N-No................." "Stronger? THAT'S supposed to make him stronger? I can show him how to be stronger!" "No! He's still recovering....." "DOCTOR ALPHYS! UNDYNE! A HUMAN HAS FALLEN!" THIS IS MY CHANCE!

"WHAT?! A PUNK! FINALLY!" Undyne smirked. "FUAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" She cast a spear and ran off. NOT IF I CAN GET THERE FIRST! Sans teleported away. "SANS! YOUR HEALTH!!!" Alphys screamed. Sans smiled wide............................ "......................." A pile of dust stood by his feet. He kneeled on the ground, grabbing something red. Papyrus' scarf. "Papyrus..........?" He stood up. "I-IS THIS A SICK JOKE, O-ONE OF YOUR JOKES TO HELP ME LEARN SOMETHING?!" he teared up. "PAPYRUS..........?!" he cried out. He looked up at the sky. "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he twitched, blue blood running down his mouth, the determination was far too much. "I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. "Sans, what happened, where's Papyrus?!" Undyne yelled, picking him up by his shirt. "IF YOU LET HIM GET KILLED, I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!!" A blue magic orby thing lol appeared in his hand. "THEN LET ME DIE WITH HIM!!!!! KILL ME, LET I'M DIE, I'M USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!" he threw it at her and it went right through her, she hacked up blood. "LET ME DIE!" he twitched.

He went around slaughtering everyone in his timeline

Every sin they made

Every hurtful thing they've ever done.

Every single abusive thing.

They all payed for it.

Until nobody was alive.

And everything was destroyed.

He looked around........... tears streaming down his face. "S-SOMEBODY HELP ME, I-I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS!!!!!!!" He cried loudly. There was nothing left. So there was no use for this world. Everything. Was being erased. Including Sans. "This is what I wanted for so long........ to die....... because it would please everybody.....but....instead.............it went horribly wrong......" Except.....this timeline............had a few bugs in it. Loud screeching filled the air, Sans covered his ears thingys lol. Everything turned to binary coding, erasing. It was eating him up. Turning himself......... into an error in this world. Another glitch that wanted to be erased. He was now an error.