Chapter 1

"Kiba, Hinata, Shino, you have been chosen to take on a mission in the Land of Light, West of the Land of Fire. They have requested our help due to something terrorizing the village, they call it the Arc-Angel." Kakashi explained to the three young ninja before him. "I'm putting Shino in charge." He stated as he gave a scroll to the silent bug whisperer. He nodded, grabbing it. "Your mission is to capture the Arc-Angel when it comes out at night." Kakashi continued to explain and the team nodded in understanding. "Do not engage it in combat until you are absolutely certain it is what you are meant to combat, and only if it leaves an opening. Understood?" He continued and they nodded once again. "Alright, you are dismissed. You leave in an hour."

The three ninja went off to their homes and met up at the front gate of the village. "Alright. We'll go West through the forest, just as Kakashi-sensei instructed." Shino said, his voice monotone. And so the trio headed off towards the village.

It took less than two days for them to make it to the Land of Light, and it passed without incident.

"You must be the ninja from the Hidden Leaf." An elderly man stated once the three were seated before him in a large house. "We are most grateful for your services. The Arc-Angel only appears at night, so feel free to enjoy your days in the village. I've organised for you to stay at one of our best apparment complexes. Here is the key, and my assistant Sayuri will lead you there." Once he finished speaking, a girl in a beautiful woman suit composed of a knee length white and black skirt with a white blouse, the symbole of the Land of Light on the forearm of her sleeve. She had long black hair and lilac colored eyes.

"Follow me." She said in a strict tone, starting to walk out of the house. "Have a good stay!" The old man shouted after them.

The apartment complex they had was enormous. There were three apartments for them, and even the rooms were big. "Sweet!" Kiba exclaimed and walked into his room. Inside was a kitchen, a bedroom, a very large bathroom, and a living room with floor to ceiling windows on one side of it.

Where to they get the money to do this? He thought, grinning. The Land of Light had many tourist attractions and on top of that they were a merchant town. He pet Akamaru's sleeping head and walked towards the kitchen.

Kiba opened the fridge and saw it stocked with a grand variety of food. He walked out of his room and saw Shino exiting as well. "I'm going out to explore!" He shouted and ran off, not waiting for Shino to answer.

As he was walking, something bumped into him and he took a few steps backwards due to the impact, he looked down at saw a girl with lavender hair and green eyes on her behind. She wore a simple black victorian dress with sleves that widened at the bottom. She wore a black headband with white zigazags on it.

"Oh, uh, sorry." He helped the girl up and he noticed that she barely passed his shoulder. It was odd that he wasn't able to sense her. Their eyes connected for a moment and he felt something pulse through him. "Forgive me, I was in a rush." She explained and he nodded and smiled. "No it's fine." He said and she looked up at him in shock. "Are you from another city? A tourist perhaps?" She asked. "I'm a ninja from the Hidden Leaf." He said and pointed to his forehad protector. "Ah, I see. You don't have the accent most people here have, which would explain it." She stated and it was the first time that he noticed that she did indeed have an accent. He found it adorable how foreign she looked.

"I'm Kiba." He stated and held his hand out. "My name is Chiyoko." She replied, delicately shaking his hand.

"If you aren't in a rush to do anything anymore, would you like to walk around the village?" He asked and she gave him a very small smile. "It would be my pleasure."

A/N: Yay! The first chapter is up! I hope to see readers from Wild Cat and new ones as well! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and to those of you who have read Wild Cat, I'd like to ask if I've improved my writing skills or not. Have a good evening/day/morning.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan