Stephano Pewdiepie x reader

• Dedicated to stephano and you

BASED ON A TRUE STORY. YOU JUST DON'T REMEMBER IT BECAUSE I'M FROM THE FUTURE!

y/n = your name

Y/N POV

You woke up. Where am I? you thought. Then it hit you. You were in Amnesia. GROWL! Shit! Hide in the closet, you thought. You opened the door. There was two other people in the closet already. "Who are you?!?" the man who was wearing gold with a thick Egyptian accent asked. "It doesn't matter we just have to hide her quickly. Come on in I'm sure you can fit,"said the dirty blonde. You'd just shut the door when you heard the monster come in. Just in time you thought.

Stephano's pov

"The monster left," I said. We got out of the closet. "What's your name?" "Mines Pewdiepie / pewds/ Felix." "My name's y/n." y/n said."mine's Stephano". "*super perv face* Tell us all about yourself! ;),"said Pewds. "PEWDIE!!!"you said, smacking him on the back of the head. "No it's fine,"y/n said.

F/C = FAVORITE COLOR

W/L = WHERE YOU LIVE

D/L = DATING LIFE  FOR THIS YOUR SINGLE!

B/A = BRO ARMY OR BARREL ARMY

F/Y = FAVORITE YOUTUBER

W/F/K = WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST KISS

"My favorite color is f/c. I live in w/l.I'm single. I'm in the b/a. My favorite youtuber is f/y. My first kiss was w/f/k." y/n same.

Your pov

"Now you have to tell me about yourselves,"you said," You first Pewds." "My favorite color is blue. I live in Sweden. I have a girl friend. I'm of course in the bro army. I mean I made it. My favorite youtuber is Pewdiepie is aws..." "O MY GOD THAT'S MY ACCOUNT!!!:3" *BROFIST*. "My first kiss was in 7th grade." "Well I guess it's my turn. My favorite color is gold. I live in the castle. I'm single. I'm bro army. My favorite youtuber is Pewdiepie. I haven't had a first kiss yet." "YOU HAVEN'T O.O!"pewds said. "No I haven't."

Pewds pov

OMG  I DON'T BELIEVE IT! " We should go and look for a way out."you said, still not belivng Stephano. But then again he was traped in this castle. You look over you thought you saw Marzia. You blinked. It was just y/n.

SORRY HIS POV IS SHORT BUT WE NEED TO FOCUS ON YOU AND STEPHANO

Your POV

You saw some rooms and relized just how tired you were. "Hey we should get some sleep," you said. "Yea , Stephano I'm tired and I wanna sleep >-<!"Pewds whined."Fine!"said the EGYPTIAN man said. There's only two rooms O.O. Whos gonna share a room? you asked. Well I'm NOT sleeping with Pewds.Stephano said."So I get my own room!!!!!!!!!!!"pewds yelled running twords the room."Well I guess were sharing a room."He said.

SO DO YOU LIKE MY LITTLE FOXES (SORRY I WAS LISTENING TO WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY) PLZ RATE PT2 COMING SOON!!!!!  ^-^