Friend in a hallway

HEY MY LITTLE FOXES CHAPTER 2 FINALY ;u; *TEARS OF JOY* 75 READERS NEXT PART IS A Q&A TIME SO ASK QUESTIONS! ANYWAY ROLE THE NEXT CHAPTER STEVEN! – YOUR WONDERFUL LEADER LIZBETH

Your pov

You run down the hallway and ran into someone.OOPS!"I'm so sorry!"you start to say.Then you relise it's Cry!"Y-your C-cry."you stutter."Your a fan but are you a crazy fangirl?!?" "No."you say. "Thank God, they keep trying to steel my mask and run like hell!"He says. "y/n!!!"You hear someone yell.Stephano! "I'm here!"you yell back. "Who's he?!"Stephano asks. "CRY!"Pewds yells."Pewds?!"

Cry's pov

Well y/n i think that's her name. I think she's pretty cute but, Stephano seems to like her.I hate him!

*Flashback*

 "Ellos, I am Stephano."a golden man said."I'm Cry." "Ahh Pewdie's friend right?" "Ya" "I'll go get him." he said walking outta the room.Pewds is here? Cool. "BRO!!!"I heard a voice say."FRIEND!"I said. I gave him a brofist. I was walking with Pewds when I saw a beutiful lady. Stephany. She had golden blonde hair and a cute face.

2 years later:

We started dating and Stephano found out. Turns out she was his half sister. He thretned me until I brokeup with her. She was so depresed that she killed herself.In front of me.

Your pov

Pewds and Cry were catching up when you sudenly heard a growl."Bro."you whispered.You ran to the closet with Stephano while Pewds went into chairmode and Cry went under the bed. *BOOP* You heard the door break open. The bro was looking all over. He almost found you because Felix sneezed.=-=. He didn't notice. Finaly he gave up and left. "It's safe."Pewds said. "Y/n I have to tell you something."Stephano said. "I...""STEPHANO WE'RE BORED!!!"Pewds and Cry said. "Well I have a very secial mission for you two.Go find and kill all the rainbow lepercons."He said while winking at me."YAY SPECIAL MISSION!!!"Cry said while they ran outta the room."I-ii love y-you."He said nervosly"It's okay if you don't feel the same!" "Don't be silly of course I love you.I always have since Pewdie's first amnessia video."