Creatures

*Chris' POV*

Halfway through this tour cycle and I was already feeling restless and cooped up. I guess the fact that I spent most of my time in my bunk wasn't helping. It's been weeks since I went out on a hunt and fed but the opportunity hadn't presented itself to do so again yet, I was sure the rest of the guys were feeling it too. I heard the door to the bunk area open followed by footsteps coming towards my bunk. I wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone so I waited for them to go by and head for the back room but they didn't. The curtain to my bunk was ripped open revealing Kuza and Franccesca looking mischievous.

"Get up and get dressed. We're going to Bar Sinister." Fran announced.

I sat up, as well as I could in the small space and looked at them, prepared to say no then re considered. Club Bar Sinister, one of the very few clubs in Los Angeles that catered to Creatures and Humans alike, would provide the very thing that would 

"Okay. Give me a little bit of time." I replied.

"You have an hour and a half." Fran stated before her and Kuza walked off.

Luckily I didn't need to much in terms of make up. I touched up what I needed too and begun to look for something to wear. I settled on my Misfits shirt and jeans. My boots were in the front room, so I grabbed a pair of socks and headed out to meet Fran and Kuza.

"That was quick." Fran joked as I sat down to put my shoes on.

"Didn't have to do my make up. That saved time." I replied.

"I really need to find somebody to play with. I'm getting all pent up." Kuza whispered.

"Me too. Maybe we'll find one at Sinister." I replied.

"I don't really have to but I usually share with Mike anyway." Fran stated.

After I put my shoes on we headed to Sinister.

*Danielle's POV*

Me, my girlfriend Sam and my best friend Jenn stood in the line to get into Bar Sinister. Ever since Sam turned 21 she's been nagging me to bring her out here to LA to get into the club. I finally saved enough to get tickets to fly out here. I also got 3 tickets for the Motionless In White show tomorrow. Jenn wasn't into them just Ricky but she agreed to use the last ticket just so she could see him.

"So how much longer do you think we'll have to wait out here?" Sam asked. 

"Not too much longer, the line is moving fairly quick." I replied. 

We finally got to the door and handed the doorman our ID's. After a quick look at those he handed them back and stepped aside allowing us to walk in.

It was the first time I got the full experience of the club while in full swing. The barely dressed dancers suspended in cages over our heads, a full fountain in the center of the room. I could sense that it wasn't just humans in the club, but a few Creatures too, something I wasn't too surprised to find out. 

We made our way over to the bar and ordered some drinks before we started mingling with the others in the club.  

Kuza's POV

Me, Chris and Fran had a table close to the bar but we were still fairly hidden in the dim light of the club. I was people watching while Chris and Fran talked stage stuff for the show tomorrow. I scanned the bar again and spotted them, 3 girls. Thanks to my gift I read their relationship to each other and their exceptions to that relationship. One was all about Ricky, and the couple was all about Chris and I.