Chapter 22: Where am I

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocs P.O.V

Where am I I here a lot of strange things and since the crash im lost I hate Mark and I told myself never to use that word but with a passion I do. I guess I shouldn't since I have a baby on the way plus its a sin againist my beliefs I shouldn't hold a grudge against someone.

Nurse: Whats his name

Doctor: Where not sure his scars cover his identity its very hard

Nurse: Oh

Doctor: How about this we take a sample of his blood to trace who he is because im sure his family wants to know he's alive

Nurse: Right away sir

That's all I heard Why me my baby could be born for all I know they probably think Im dead Yn must be crushed I wasn't there for the babies birth our first baby ever since I laid eyes on her I've known we'd have a future together and right now I just hope I survive to have a future.

Nurse: Its gonna take a day or two there were over 200 people on the ship and only 50 were announced dead.

I didn't even think about all the families who had lost loved ones not just mine. My best friend Ray was on that ship were like brothers. When we were younger we had our own group it got BIG and we practically lived together so were very close. If he's gone I Marks life as he knows it is over.

Yn P.O.V

" Were just gonna take some test on the baby before you get to take him home tomorrow." Said the nurse "Okay " I said sternly "Sorry for your lost " she replied reminding me of something I didn't what to remember. Cameron just looked away like an idiot. " How could he " I said " What do you mean " Cameron says "How could he leave us and die " " It wasn't of his control it was his time Yn and the ship crashed evidently something went wrong " "Whatever (sniffle) When can we have a funeral" " When they officially announce him dead they gotta find his body it wasn't found yet " " Then why would you tell me he's dead Cameron sometimes you just OMG he could be still alive "I said. "Im just trying to be there for you okay they said on the news that the captain was assumed dead because the whole command center was destroyed" Cameron said. " THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT NASA MAKES MISTAKES ALL THE TIME YOU KNOW WHAT " " don't EVEN SAY IT YN IM LEAVING " said Cameron.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

BECOME A FAN

VOTE

WILL ROC SURVIVE ?