Intro/Authors Note

Hello fellow members of Wattpad! Thank you so much for your interest in my story. I'm forever grateful that someone would take the time to read something that I have written.

Just a few notes before we begin:

First of all, I want you to know that this novel is currently unedited and will therefore feature some mistakes and plot elements I'm still working out. Constructive criticism is always welcome and will only serve to benefit the story so please go right ahead! As for rude comments, I will most likely ignore them, but if you still feel the need I guess that's your right. As a first time author, I don't expect my work to be on a professional level and hope you can have some patience with me as I believe in my story and the message I'm trying to spread.

Second of all, this novel will contain some sexual content, which is why I marked it as Mature. Please take this into consideration before reading if that is not your thing. It will also contain some characters who are members of the lgbtq+ community and characters who practice religion, so if any of that offends you in any way I encourage you to refrain from commenting and read elsewhere, as I'm sure that there are many books on Wattpad for you to enjoy.

Finally, this novel is something I've worked very hard on and put a lot of thought into. Please refrain from plagiarizing or copying my work in any way, as it is a crime punishable by law and will most likely end worse for you than it does for me.

Thank you so much for everything, and please vote or leave comments if you wish, they are greatly appreciated! I'm so excited to share my first novel with you and I hope you enjoy the ride!