4.

(Tay Tay is slaying and giving me life ↑!) { yesssss , in her voice }

* soooo seems like back in December they were planning on getting rid of Tamar. Is it true ? *

December 27, 2015:

Tamar, our fave on The Real. . . maybe getting fired soon. Look at what the NY Post is reporting:

Were producers at The Real not missing co-host Tamar Braxton when she was away ­after falling ill with pneumonia in November?

"They seemed much happier without her. It's easier for them to book guests because celebrities don't want to book the show if they have to be interviewed by her," a source claimed.

Guests during Braxton's absence included Kelly Rowland, Rick Ross and Dr. Drew Pinsky. A show rep denies the reports.

* And a updated Report *

exclusively reports, co-hosts of the hit daytime show 'The Real' were blindsided by the news that Tamar Braxton would not be returning for another season.

A source tells us:

The co-hosts had no idea that Tamar would be terminated. Quite frankly, they're devastated. There wasn't a meeting called. There weren't even warning signs and they had nothing to do with her firing. They didn't even know that a statement was being put out.

The show is currently on hiatus until August and sources say the decision was solely on the executive producer of the show.

Another source adds:

The hosts really get along behind-the-scenes and they're pissed that they were left in the dark about this.

We're told that each co-host has their own contract, so even if they wanted to band together to prevent this, they couldn't. Each talent contract differs with their pay, the length of their contract with the show, etc.

So why was Tamar terminated? We're told that no one outside of Warner Brothers and the EP know why she was let go. We hear that focus groups may be to blame or her relationship with production. There are also reports that Tamar may have been difficult for production to work with.

Sources also tell us that Warner Brothers has not determined if they will attempt to replace Tamar Braxton or if the show will keep its remaining 4 co-hosts. Tamar Braxton, has yet not commented, Tamar is no longer following Loni and Jeannie on social media. A source tells us that she unfollowed them because she probably doesn't want to see them posting about the show that just axed her, unfairly.

Anywho, knowing Tamar, we're sure she'll land on her feet and continue to soar.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
* Tamar p.o.v *

I really honestly don't know what I did to get fired, but it kind of hurts.
I don't really wanna talk about it right now. I don't want this to spoil the week because we're celebrating Logans birthday this weekend.

Make sure to tune in to WEtv thursday on Braxton Family Values. I love you guys !
( June 6th is Logans bday )

* Tamera p.o.v. *

I was devastated that Tamar was fired from the real. We had so much in common because we're mothers and wives.

Tamar has taught me and the ladies a lot. She has been a shoulder to lean on through anything. She's a great mom and a fantastic friend. She has taught me to speak my mind and speak up.

I will always love Tay, we have ups and downs, all of us ladies do but we come through every time. God has a magnificent plan for Tamar and she's gonna shine brighter than ever before.

* Loni p.o.v *

It hurt me when i heard Tamar got fired, but it hurt me even more when people were bullying me and Tay about her being fired.

I would never do something like that to anyone. I love Tamar to death! She encourages me and I encourage her. Tamar is a true friend, Tamar is family.

I know her future will be bright and I'll always be there for her whenever she is ready to talk to me.

* Jeannie p.o.v *

Tamar has taught me to believe in myself and know that I'm somebody.

Tay has showed me the brighter side of things and when I heard she was being fired I was really sad about that.

Everyone says me and Tay didn't like each other, that's so not true. In the beginning nobody knew anyone so we had to get to know one another. But me a Tamar have created a bond.

I love Tamar a lot ! Her dream is becoming bigger and her future is getting better. I know she will be great!

* Adrienne p.o.v *

I don't mean to get New York on y'all but.. When I heard my girl Tay was getting fired from The Real I was pissed.

Why did the media play her like a fool. Tamar would never, and I mean never do any of that stuff. Tamar put her heart into this show and they just let her go like that.

I love Tay so much it's inseparable. Tay is my sister. She has told me things that I need in life to stay positive. She has uplifted and encourage me a lot.

I was really really hurt by the news. But I know God has bigger and brighter plan for Tamar. And I will be by her side when she's ready because she is my friend. Her future is gonna be amazing! And I wanna be one of the first witnesses!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm super excited, Tamar is back from her break on social media. She came back by posting a picture of shake shack on Instagram lol. I know you've seen it. Right? If you didn't I guess your not a tamartian. *sniffles* lol just joking.

Anyway, I probably won't update until Thursday or Friday because Braxton Family Values comes on and Tamar is telling us her side of the story. In the preview she was telling Toni she got fired and she was crying & Toni embraced her, so I can't wait to watch.

To Be Continued.... ❤