war

When you left me, I made a new messenger account, but I always seemed to check the other one on a regular basis- I just couldn't stay away from you. Each time I looked, you were still gone. I stopped for a bit and began pursuing others. For a while, I was the heart breaker, but the tables turned too soon, and I became the one whose heart ended up broken. I often found myself cradling bottles and pills each and every night, they were the only ones who never left me. I was always stumbling around the place, unsure of what to do, that is until I met him. I was with someone else at the time, and we were just two stupid teenagers just screwing around when he showed up. At first it was just flirting, and I believed it all to be just jokes, but I soon realized it was more. He was one of the sweetest, most caring guys I'd ever met- but not as much as you. Things were seemingly perfect. There was this one time that he and I stayed after school later and went to the computer lab, and I began working on some artwork I had to finish, but he had no such intentions of letting me do that. He was always trying to distract me, stealing kisses from me and acting cute as usual, and then next thing I know he pulls me onto the floor. He just held me close and planted kisses on my forehead. That's when I told him I loved him, and he said it back to me. It felt great then, but then the thoughts of you flooded my mind later on. I really loved him, but I still loved you. I was so conflicted, my heart was at war with itself. He noticed soon enough and broke all ties with me. I was broken, so I checked that damn account again, and there you were, waiting for me.