Work in progress

Ok- an update is what you have been waiting for, at least that's what I think- I got a bunch of comments on continuing this story.

what is it that you guys liked so much about this short story?

I don't understand it honestly.

It was a bit of a fun project to do- I got to write from the dark side of me that I often don't get to see.

I was shocked and still am by how well it has been received...

I don't know if I can continue it but I shall try- I'm kinda on a blank-

You guys are making me question what I believe and have read about hell and heaven and where the story could be set if I continue it.

There's so many ideals and ideas the story could run

In the inferno hell is described icy and cold.

Other sources it's fire filled pit of torture and pain.

Then there's heaven- heaven is the hardest to grasp for me.

I was told as a child heaven was a place to dream and aspire for- a place where we get  our dream home.

My dream home has changed from a peanut brittle mansion, with a swimming pool of slippery  pasta noodles, and a room where I turned into forces of nature like lightning  and tornadoes and could spy on people on earth- at age 6.

To a home where I could transport myself to any book I wanted and meet and hang out with characters so they could be my friends and not be mean to me like people were IRL- at age 9-13.

I've always had the imagination for silly stuff like that- I used to practice conversations and what I could say to a stranger to make them laugh when I was younger...

Now I don't like to have expectations of people- that's just gone.

So many ideas to think about....

And there's the fact I could make it really long if I wanted to- maybe write a hundred chapters.

So many ideas- no idea HOW to get them on here.

Would anyone help me?

I desperately want to continue but am hitting writers block with just HOW to continue...

Well anywillow, I hope other people are having a better day then me and not struggling.

Love you all- Arizona 😘😑😑😑