Chapter 1 ZORA

" Mom I'm going out " I announce before stepping out to get a view of chicago , as I walk I think of all the recent events which happened with me in the past few days . I had spent half of my life in Australia, it was mum's wish to come and settle in Chicago once me and my twin brother had completed our school education but when she and dad divorced she shifted before hand as she couldn't even bear to be in the same country . I was little sad to leave not that I don't like Chicago , but I got a great liking for Australia. I'm not a person with huge circle of friends unlike Zac my brother who is elder to me by a month not my fault he came early ! There won't even be a single minute when he is not surrounded with his friends. I'm out of my thoughts as my cellphone starts ringing ,
"Zora, honey can you come home I've to tell you both something important"
" sure mom " I tell her as I start walking .

_____________________

I walk in the kitchen where my mom and brother are sitting and drinking coffee. I make one for myself and sit with them . " So what you wanted to tell us mom ? " Zac ask,
" I wanted to tell you that our plans for tomorrow got changed ." she sounded excited like a child waiting for his candy.
" But why ? " we both asked in unison , there is no way in the world mom, could change our plans for tomorrow. We have to go to Redwards for filling in our admission forms. Redwards a strange name but it has the biggest library one could never find in full Chicago.
" But mom tomorrow is the last day. " I was almost yelling her .
" Zora , don't worry honey I already spoke to the school we can go the day after "
" so we going somewhere tomorrow ? " Zac asked changing the subject , I could just feel the irritation in his voice.
" I not we you both are going to be here with Aunt Kate 's son " Aunt Kate is mom's best friend since high school , because of her mom was striving to come here but the divorce with dad made it more easy for her. But wait a minute , did I heard her correct .
" wait , are you saying I'm to stay with a random guy inside this house alone "
" yup" Zac said , mom scrowled at him and then spoke " No dear , Zac is there too and beside that you should learn to interact with other people too"
" Which include any random guy " I say rolling my eyes , I hear Zac smirking which made me punch him in his arm so hard that he fell off his chair , this time it was my turn to smirk at him. By the time we are finished its nine thirty .

_______________________

I slam the door shut of my room I'm very angry at mom , I'm mean she is that mom who gave birth to me and she is doing like that with me knowing I'm so horrible at making friends , and that too a random guy. I hear a knock at door " come" I tell and Zac enters and flop on my bed .
" What do you want ?" I snap at him , his expression is what the fuck did I do? . No bro everything I did !
" c'mon bozohead I'll handle everything tomorrow " oh! that name he know how much I hate it , but still . I raise my eyebrows at him and he frowns at me , rest of the time we chat about random stuff , finally what seems likes ages he goes . I take a quick shower and bounce on my bed.

______________________

" Are you getting up or should I bring bucket of water to throw on you" I hear mom yelling on Zac in the next room , before she comes to my room I shove out of bed and take a quick shower , I decide to wear a tank top and jeans a simple outfit. After drying my hair I tie them in a pony and go downstairs to meet my guest if they arrived. No they didn't , I go to kitchen and only , mom is there .
" where Zac honey? "
" Maybe in his room lazing around " I answer while still chewing on my toast . Zac appears dressed . How come so fast I glare at him in shock and he frowns at me.
The door bell rings and mom go to open it , Aunt Kate arrives she is tall , perfectly straight strawberry blond hair and neon orange eyes . Strange I've never seen neon orange eyes before .
" Zora and Zac you have grown so much since the last time I met you" she greet us warmly .
" My son will come in five minutes he'd got some work to do "
" No problem Aunt Kate " Zac tells her.
" Would you like some coffee" I ask her.
" yes dear " I make her coffee while both ladies sit on the couch in the living room chatting merrily , Zac might be eating his breakfast. After they gulp in their tea they start to leave ." Take care children bye" mom tells us and whoose they are out . As they went the door bell rings again Zac opens the door while I sit on the couch watching t.v.
Some strange guy comes and stand in front of the t.v. He 's blond with golden eyes , l stare at him like forever.

Hope you like it :)
Please :
Vote
Comment
Share
Enjoy ;)