I was not expecting this

Prologue

Two souls was met by destiny but they never expected it.

A girl who is fond of modelling and entering beauty contest... She loves dancing ballet and never knew that she will meet someone that would change her life.

A guy who is fond of playing music through pressing down keys in piano.. Producing G sharps F sharps and never knew that he will meet someone that would change his life.

This is a story of how two young people fall in love in the midst of disappointments and happiness... But will they conquer the frustrations that they are going through? Will they forget everything they did for each other and never to bother to talk to each other?

Beginning...

Violett's POV

I was preparing for the upcoming periodical test. I always flunk math tests. but this time i have to pass it. its 25% of my grade. It will be embarassing if i will fail it. Well it's because im in the first section.

Brrr.. cold morning for an exam... uhhh?!?! I have no jacket their all in the laundry... Except! My yellow jacket... Oh well unless i have to freeze outside... i have no choice...

Studying, studying.... Is all i did while I was in the car... My mom does not care in dealing with big trucks. She does not care whether you are a big or a small vehicle. All she cares about is being able to pass through. I used to it. -.-

When i reached school I went straight to my classroom. Which is in the fourth floor.. I had to catch my breath every morning cause of the unequally computed rise of the stairs. Anyway. My crush walked in front of me going to his locker. I almost fell down the stairs but his best friend grabbed me. Oh my soup! He looks like an angel sent down from the heaven. Goodlooks and great reflexes. I also had a crush on him.

Are you alright?
Yes i'm fine
Be careful next time okey?
Yes my angel *^_^*

Oh my soup!!! Did i actually say that. He just giggled and went to his locker beside the locker of his bestfriend

I went to my classroom. I saw a letter. I opened it and it said:

Meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time. Lets eat together. I will be in table #7 waiting for you.

Oh my gosh!! Who is this myterious guy. Then my bestfriend spanked me from the back

BESTIE!!!! Guess who put that in your table???
Who bestie???Waaaaaa!!!!!
Its nikko!!!!
Oh -.- i thought it was Red -.-