Part 1

®KuyaJeraldAll characters in this story does not exist

®KuyaJerald
All characters in this story does not exist.
Based on experiences and true happenings.
-------------------------------------------------------------

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

Prologue:

07/06/14

11:11 PM, Everyone's asleep and I was waked up by the beeping sound of Messenger notifications.

Unknown: Hi!
Hey! Are you there?

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: Ohh I forgot to mention my name, I'm Jess, your seatmate?

Me: Oh..... Jess! Why?...Messaging me in the middle of the night?

Jess: I need your explanation.

*FLASHBACK*

06/05/14

First day of class as a Grade 10 student. New classmates, new teachers, new faces, old faces, old classmates.

Classes started as the bell rings.
The room was noisy as usual, all I can hear is the ambiance of gossips, talks, greets, and chats.

There is this girl who's quiet sitting beside me and I don't know her.
I find her weird and scary because of her messy hair and long nails. Since we're together in class, I didnt even talked about anything or asked her name.

Teacher: Goodmorning everyone, I'm Jane Johnson, you can call me "Mrs. Johnson". So I'm done introducing, now it's your time.

(Oh man, not the "Introduce yourself on the first day of class")

The first one starts on the front as usual and I'm sitting on the last row.

Mrs. Johnson: Next!

Me: I'm Jaynard...... Jaynard Raynor, 17 years old. Thanks.....

(I was a bit nervous but anyways I introduced myself clear and loud,
then the last one to introduce is the new girl whom I'm sitting next to.)

Jess: Hi....... I'm Jessica Barnes, 17 years old, but my friends call me Jess. (sits quietly)

Mrs. Johnson: Oh welcome Jessica!
So that's all for today enjoy the rest of the day.