1.0

Harry's POV

London always seems so beautiful in the mourning. With all the ray of colored lights that seem to sparkle at this moment, with my head pressed against the cold window of the bus. The condensation starts to wet my forehead, bring me back to reality.

I look around the bus, so many men and women with their suits and briefcases. Ive always wondered what they carry in them.
I should invest in a briefcase, probably helps with keeping everything neat and tidy, not like my shoulder bag that looks like its going to break at any moment.

As I near my stop I see a man hop onto the bus. This man was beautiful, with his over sized jumper and black skinny jeans, a coffee from StarBucks in one hand and a phone in the other. He was quite a pretty boy. Quite tiny. His body was curved and he had a nice bum, but I wouldn't say this to him.

I see my stop, I get up from my seat, sling my shoulder bag onto my shoulder and walk to the exit doors. I hold onto a pole so I don't fall over, "I should really start on that english essay" I think to myself.

Im brought out of my thoughts when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see the pretty boy form before.

"um Hello you seemed to have dropped this" He says with a high shy voice. Its pretty, it suits him.

He holds out my copy of Romeo and Juliet, I reach out my hand to take it. Our hands brush. his hand is warm and smooth. While my hand is dry and cold. He blushes while looking down.

"ah thank you um-" I say looking at him with a smile of curiosity.

"Louis, my name is Louis" he says with a small smile looking up at me.

I put my copy of Romeo and Juliet in my shoulder bag, I hold out my hand "I'm Harry" I say confidently.

The doors of the bus open up and I step out, ready to go home. I turn around and see Louis smiling at me, I smile back. The bus drives off. Louis waves cutely, I wave back.

After the bus has disappeared I turn to walk home. Its warmer than this morning. Maybe thats a sign. I smile big and continue to walk home.