Call me Baby

Your P.O.V.

         Preparing breakfast for your husband is a very good idea! You thought to yourself..

          You are cooking pancakes with maple syrup when someone hugged you tightly from the back..he seems so sweet..

          You felt soft kisses on your shoulders.. and it felt so warm..

          You just don't mind him and continued to cook the cute little pancakes..

          "Baby.."

           He whispered on your neck.. using his husky voice..that made you shiver and have goosebumps.. you can feel his warm  and mint flavor breath..

            "Baby.. why are ignoring me?"

             You still ignore him.. he sat on your dining table while still looking at you.. placing a pout on his lips..

               "Eversince we got married.. you didn't even call me baby.. wae?.. it's our endearment right?. Why aren't you calling me like that?.. then he pout again.

              Ugghh! Cuteness overload! You thought..

              "It's unfair! Baekhyun is the only one you're calling baby.."

                 "Of course , he's our baby ... and your not my baby anymore."then after that you smirked at him..

                    " A-are you c-chea-ting on m-me?.."

                  "Nope." Hahaha.. why so cute eh?..

              " Then what's the reason?. Huh?.. tell-"

              "Eomma!!"

             "Oh my baby! I'm comming!" Hahaha.. teasing your husband makes you feel very happy..

               You brought Baekhyun.. on the table with his appa..

              " Breakfast is ready!.. here's pancake with maple syrup for my baby.."

              "I lost my appetite already... I prefer to drink coffee.."

               BINGO! hahaha he's really jealous!!

              He make his own coffee and sat in the sofa.. he watch you feed your son..

              "Appa! Eomma doesn't love you anymore! Hahaha.. you'll going to sleep in the sofa tonight!"

              "Psh!.. then you're going to sleep on the crib!"

               "Yah! Stop acting like a baby Kyungiee!"

                "Baby." He corrects you..

             "Kyungiee." Then you smiled at him..

               "Baby."
                "Kyungiee"
                "Baby"
                "Kyungiee"
                 "Baby"
               "Kyungiee"

                "Okay.. let's play kawi, bawi,bo.. if I win you'll call me baby.. and we'll gonna sleep together without Baekhyun between us?"

           "Then if I win.. I'll call you Kyungiee and you'll gonna sleep in the sofa.. for the rest of our life?"

           " yah! It's unfa-.. okay... deal *pouts*"

             *kawi, bawi, bo!!!!*

                And the winner is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You!

           "Sorry I won..Kyungiee."

You teased him...

             "Okay.. but I have something with me.. today is the concert of exo right?"

                "OMG!! YAHH! TICKET!! GIVE ME THAT TICKET!!!!!!"

            "Don't wanna .. Baby!"

             "Yahhh! Promise ! I'M GONNA CALL YOU BABY FROM NOW ON! PLEASE!!"

                 "okay.. are you sure?"

                "Yup! promise!!Baby!"

                "Hahaha" he laugh in disbelief! Cause the paper in his back is only a newspaper.

             "Yah!! You're bad! You know that I never break promises!!" Then you started to cry.. because you really
Want to go that concert..

            "Mianhae!.. such a cry baby ... hey stop crying...here.."

            You look on what he's giving you.. a chocolate heart-shaped cake.. it says..

           "Happy Valentines my baby.."

             " V-valentines day?! Ommo! I almost forgot!.. yah thank you baby!!"

              "Y-YOU!!"

              "M-me?"

                "Y-you call me baby!! yes! Yes! Whoooo.. hahaha! ~ call me baby, babe, call me baby!"

              You look at your husband.. he's singing and dancing call me baby.. indeed a cute baby..of course! ... you're not my baby anymore cause youre my husband pabo! You thought to yourself..while plastering a genuine smile..

------------------------------------------------------
A/N:.. thank you for reading! Hahaha.. sorry for typos and wrong grammars!!

Exo saranghaja!
-marviengy