Laya Mujer Llena De Fuego - Capítulo uno

"Niño!!" My Grandmother called from downstairs, I grumbled in my slumber not wanting to get up yet. "niño !!!! ¡Levántate! ¡Necesita levantarse para la escuela!" She yelled again, her voice becoming louder, I gave up and sat up from my warm bed. "bien abuela, estoy arriba!" I yelled back to her so she wouldn't keep yelling and then end up coming up the stairs and ripping me out of bed. I was already up, the time was wayyyyyy earlier than I normally wake and I'm definitely not a mourning person.I'd rather get up now than hear my Grams yell all mourning.

So being the good little granddaughter I am, I got out of bed and made my way down to the kitchen to greet my grams and eat some breakfast. I was starving.

"Hola mi preciosa" My grandma leaned out waiting for her kiss, I was at the other side of the marble island so I quickly walked over to her and gave her what she was waiting for. "¿Cómo fue tu sueño, mi amor?" She almost sang out, her voice was so lovely and calm. Even tho her voice had developed a slight roughness to it overtime, her voice was slight the one that made me fall asleep everynight when I was little and it's always nice hearing it everyday. "It was alright, Ma" as soon as I replied her head piped up and she gave me a scowl, "¡en Español!" I looked down to roll my eyes, knowing if she saw she would yell. "Fue muy bien, abuela" satisfied with my sentence, I looked up and gave a big, fat, fake smile to my Grandmother.

"Muy bueno, pero sabes las reglas. Sólo hablan español en casa." My Grams went back to the stove and flipped the omlet she had made for me. I loved her cooking, you could literally taste the love she put into it. You don't get that much with other food out there, but Macdonald's comes at a close second. But don't tell her that.

"Ma, I'm going upstairs to get ready for school!" I spoke loud enough so she could hear, since she is in her late ages I try to be considerate. "¿de dónde crees que vas? Incluso no han comido todavía." I didn't even have to turn around to know that she had her hands on her hips and was scowling at me, I turned around to face her
"But Ma! School starts at 8:00 and it's 7:30." She doesn't even know how much time it takes to look as bomb as I do everyday, and it sure doesn't take the time I have left wasting it right now.

"muy bien, pero después de que usted consiga listo, usted debe tener antes de salir de vacaciones" She grumbled giving me one last scowl before going back to the stove, "I don't really see why you need so long to get ready when you're already so beautiful, child." Her English was pretty good considering she hardly to never speaks the language, but somehow her accent gets stronger when she does. "Ma, stop it. I'll be down soon enough to eat anyway." With that I sped out of the kitchen to my bedroom. Today was important and I needed an outfit that said that but not in a flashy way. I needed something that said, 'hey i'm new but don't fuck with me' that's exactly what I needed. An outfit came to mind and I stepped towards my open closet and searched for the article of clothing I was looking for. My mind was thinking, a grey nike hoodie that I cropped and styled myself with some bleach and distressed holes and some nice dark wash jeans with rips on the knees.

I decided on a bright white crop top that was tight around the chest then loose going down my body, it stopped just above the belly button and is one of my most comfortable shirts I ever wear. This and some slides would be so good, nice and comfy clothing but stil bad. I was feeling pretty good with my choices so I moved myself to my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and got straight into the shower. For some reason, today I felt like really nursing the shower. My mind was just wondering about the most random things and i'm pretty sure I used up all my time I had to make it on time for school but I guess I'm going to be fashionably late. Making my way out of the shower and drying myself in a fluffy towel, I tried to decide If I should wear make up or not today. I mean, some days I feel like looking glam but some days I don't. But with me, I really don't mind, i'm quite comfortable with showing all my freckles and my bushy eye brows and all.