part 2.....(re-edited)

~taehyungs pov~

(((((Smh I'm listening to fly by got7 while writing this)

I sat there....the pain stinging in my chin and my head from the impact. "What....the hell.....jungkook...". I had endured the pain . To me the baby the baby kookie everyone knew , and loved now looked like a a dark angel.

Jungkook walked away...

"JEON JUNGKOOK".
"Shut the hell up , you Don't tell me what to do..". "D-does that even matter , all I want is to......".
YOU KNOW WHAT , F*** YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!". a silence fell.
Jungkook took the comment....."goodbye.....".
taehyungs got up and walked to his and slammed the door behind him. He started to rage , punching the pillows. He became satisfied with how much the pillow was beaten.

(LEMME HEAR YOU SAY FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~ -spins in circles- ....sorry )))))))

(((( save me has just come on ; n ; -gets tissues- )))

Memories and flashback's played over and over.......taunting taehyung... it was insanity. Pictures and glass....scattered across the floor..he locked himself up in his room...lying on his bed. His phone was buzzing...ringing miss calls and unread messages filled his notifications. It felt like he had been stabbed in the heart. .....how could he fall so hard.....why.... his depression got even worse... he hadn't been seen or heard for at least three days. The members would try to come in but I was no use... taehyung cried...his eyes red and puffy.

(((( man the sad music ;-; first save me then I NEED U and now paper hearts)))

Each day the boys would grow weaker. Jungkook was the one they worried about most , tho they did care about taehyung and would try to comfort him and bring him food , but jungkook's shape was looking so well...he was always pale and he had lost a bit of weight. He would almost stumble walking anywhere. Hobi became worried...he never left his side..

Taehyung lied in his bed , gripping the knife . Debating either to draw on his skin... or to end it all there. The choice was made... he marked the pale skin.

One
Two
Three

Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

He didn't stop until his arm was covered in blood. wrapping the bandages tightly , even though he wanted to bleed out...he didn't want to die like this..he had other plans with the knife.. he pulled the hems of his sleeve to his knuckles.

"Why am i like this...." he thought. "There is no use for crying...." at least that's what he kept telling himself. Deppresing thoughts filled his mind..

"Taehyung???" Jin called from behind the door. "Can I come in??". "Y-yeah.... s-sure....". Tae whispered. From jin's pov he heard nothing. "I'm taking that as a yes". Jin opened the door only to see taehyung with his hand over his eyes. He was lying on his bed , you can tell that he had lost weight even though he was wearing long sleeves. Jin held a plate of breakfast he had prepared and some orange juice. He set it down on tae's nightstand and start talking the edge of his bed. Taehyung was lying the opposite direction of jin. "How are you feeling???". "Like a mistake.....". " hey-hey... your not a mistake...". Jin crawled a bit twords tae. "He hates me....". "I messed up so badly...". "I'm so stupid to fall in love....". The tears started to form once more. "If it weren't for me being drunk...none of this would of happened , this is all my fault.... I'm a careless person. ". Taehyung lost it and busted into tears , which startled jin. "It's going to be ok..." jin rubbed his back , trying to comfort him..........the boy was shaking. "I can't do anything right....even if I do...I'll always find a way to mess it up..." "but maybe my next choice won't fail.." he grabbed the knife with a swift motion . Pointing it twords his neck. The blade poking his skin.... jin...was left speechless.....terrified..."I'm tired of this...." tae sobbed. "T-tae.....no...." jin shook... a sudden creek of the door caught the attention of the two..."tae???"