-7-10 Minutes

Taehyung's POV

I'm in love.

For once in my life, I actually love and trust someone fully.

Park Jimin.

Ever since that day we bumped into each other in the hallyway at school, he was the only thing in my mind. Everytime I tried to divert my mind to a different subject like my ommas cooking or homework. But I kept going back to him.

And thats when I had decided that I had a crush on him.

So when he confessed that he liked me not even a month after I'd come to that conclusion, I was surprised and scared. I was also confused because I didnt know what to do.

I let nature take its course and soon enough, we were kissing. And I went along with it, no questions asked. It's been 2 weeks since that day and we're officially a couple. I was released from the hospital early, but was put on house rest until my body can fully recover from the rest I took. Which meant that everyday, Jimin would have to come to my house to bring me my school work.

I mean I wasn't complaining or anything.

"Tae, Jimin's here!" My mother yelled from upstairs as I heard the door close. I smiled. "Arraseo, send him up!" I could hear footsteps making their way upstairs as I held the bedsheets tightly, very excited to hear my boyfriends voice again. The door handle turned and he walked in the room smiling at me. "Hey baby." He whispered kissing my forehead, the blood rushing to my ears. "Hi Jimine!" He placed the work folder on my desk and sat next to me on my bed. Snuggling into his side, I inhaled his scents and sighed, feeling calm.

"So has anything happened at school?" I asked tilting my head up to look at him. He thought for a second, then shook his head. "Nah, not really." I nodded. "Oh, wait. Mayu hasn't been at school for almost the same amount of time that you've been off and Mr Song's been acting weird-

"When doesn't he?"

"Good point. But I mean more than usual. Baekhyun told me that instead of just doing things like yelling for no reason or forgetting the lesson plan he's acting more...strange, I guess." I nod slowly, understanding what he was telling me.

We sit in a comfortable silence for 10 minutes as I soon start to doze off in his arms. And then his phone rings. "Damnit." He groans, fishing it out of his back pocket. "Hi mum." He breathes into the phone, obviously annoyed. "What? Why do I have to leave so early? But I....okay, okay! Wait." He turns to look at me.

"Do you want me to stay babe?" He asked, his eyes pleading for me to say yes. I grinned and nodded frantically. "He wants me to stay mum." Jimin chuckled and I could faintly hear his mum sigh on the other line. "Okay, thanks. Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." The line went dead and he planted a kiss on my lips, making me giggle. "You better get some sleep, mister. It's 10 in the night and the doctor said you need all the sleep you can get." I pouted but followed his orders and laid down on his chest, closing my eyes as he stroked my hair comfortingly. "Night, Jimine." I yawned.

"Night Tae."

Soon, I feel asleep to the soothing sound of Jimin's heart beat.

Jimin's POV

"Night Jimine." He yawned, making himself comfortable on my chest. "Night Tae." I replied, stroking his hair in an effort to get him to sleep faster. Not even 10 minutes later, I could hear the faint sounds of his snores. Cute.

I stared up at the ceiling, daydreaming.

I haven't been to dance practice in 2 weeks. I should tell the guys where I've been.