•Road Trip!•

"Haruno!" Sakura slowly turned to the direction of the voice. "What?" She said, gritting her teeth. "My friends and I are going camping. So I have to to bring you." Sakura rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Let's go."

Naruto raised a brow. "Um. Aren't you going to pack?"

"I'm done." She said bitterly. "How?" Naruto asked.

"You see me and the forest are tight. It's like going back home. " Naruto blinked the confusion out of his eyes. "Alright. Whatever let's go."

_______________________________________________________________________

"YOOO! Sup Naruto! My man!" Sasuke yelled at the Blonde. "Geez Sasuke. Really?" Sorry bro! I'm just hype!" Naruto shook his head. "I Need better friends." He mumbled.

Ino scooted to where Sakura was. "Sup. Im Ino." Ino said holding out her hand. Sakura blankly stared at her hand and walked away. "Rude much?"

"What was that Blondie?" Sakura said. "N-Nothing Ha-ha." Ino said gulping down her fear. "Guys, let's just go! I'm tired. I wants to sleeeeep!"

"Shut up Kiba! We're leaving Ok?" Naruto said making his way to the car. Everyone got in a played some music. Sakura sat in the front due to Naruto's worry about her killing one of his friends.

"We're going on a trip, in our little mini-van! Soaring through the road! We're wasting our time!" Everyone sang out in unison.

Naruto drove for an hour and a half until they finally arrived. "Finally we're here!" Kiba shouted out. Everyone got out of the car and walked to the camp site. Kiba immediately made a fire and started roasting his marshmallows. Sakura watched as everyone went into action.

She noticed a lake nearby and decided to go and dip her feet in and have a little alone time. She stared out across the lake. She then saw herself as a little girl and her father running to catch her. She saw how much fun she had and the smile on her father's face.

She shook her head quickly to wipe the memory away. "I was just hallucinating that's all. Get yourself together Sakura." Naruto soon walked to the lake to find her. "Hey. What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"Nothing. Don't worry. I'm not running away." Naruto huffed. "How did you know what I was thinking?" Sakura shrugged her shoulders. "I just know." Naruto raised a brow. "Ok?"

"Hey can I ask you something?" Naruto said. Sakura reached over slowly and clenched a rock. "Sure." Sakura said hesitantly. "I was wondering, what happened to your parents?" Naruto asked innocently. Sakura lunged at him and Naruto caught her wrist. Sakura glared deep in his light blue orbs.

"That's a delicate subject and no one needs to know about it." Naruto glared back. "Oh. So that means you can kill me for asking a simple question. Last time I checked, I could kill you."

Sakura pulled her wrist back and got up and walked angrily back to the camp. She bumped into Ino on the way making her drop her bucket of water. "Sorry." Sakura said. Ino smiled. "N-No problem." Ino glanced over her shoulder and noticed Naruto sitting alone.

"Hey, did something happen?" Ino asked. Sakura shook her head silently. "Too bad." Ino let out. "What do you mean?" Ino perked up and smiled. "Well cuz he likes you duh." Sakura raised a brow and laughed. "That's hilarious. Like he would ever like me."

"Sakura he's obviously head over heels for you. He would do anything for you." Sakura smiled wickedly. "Anything?" Ino smiled and nodded. "Hmmm...well maybe I'll consider it."

Hehe my plan is coming together perfectly....

Sorry for le late updates! Thank u for reading!