Indigo: Subtle Mist

Seeing her made his heart stop for a moment.

Dokuro Chrome.

Her attitude was timid. She was hesitant. But there's a shred of confidence in her, an assurance from something.

Her greeting was a kiss to the cheek. Something Tsuna never had experienced with a girl except his mother.

But at that moment, he felt something, like someone else was there. But he wasn't sure who.

He eventually found out when the trident broke. At that moment, the same dreadful emotions rised inside him. Took him by surprise to be exact.

He fell to the gym floor from the surprise attack. And not just emotions, but also a memory. Or was it a glimpse of the current situation? Tsuna wasn't sure.

He knew for sure that these emotions belong solely to Mukuro. And god knows how that man got hold of Chrome.

He was, however, glad to know that Mukuro had at least been keeping her alive.

Two emotions rose inside Tsuna, giving him a warm feeling.

Dependance. Trust.

Tsuna can't help but smile inwardly. A flash of indigo was all he needed to see.

On that day, he claimed Chrome as one of his. And finally, he was able to smile properly again.

On that day, he found his seventh piece.

His other Indigo piece, his other Mist.

The last piece that completes him. That completes his heart.