Epilouge

4 and a half months later.

Stiles' POV

Derek and I are cool, I don't have much time because of my classes, to be with him, cause i really wanted to do good, not like all those people who just lives In the dorms and get kicked out because they miss too many classes. I wanted to do good, to get a real job and pay for the house that I lived in with Derek... And Ethan and Aiden... So it could feel like I really lived with him.

And yes, I decided to stay and live with him, since it would be too expensive to live at the college, which by the way, were in L.A.

We moved there, together with the twins, and went to college while living with Derek. The twins chose to go to the same college as me, cause they really didn't are which one they chose, their parents decided to pay for them, since they knew they couldn't pay for themselves.

College life was hard, not worse them high school though, there's is way less drama in college. It was weekend and I had just arrived home to our new apartment.

"Derek! Where the hell is your little cute ass at?" I yelled as I threw my keys on the living room table and walked toward the stairs.

"Upstairs!" Derek yelled back, which made me go all the way up the stairs.

"It better be" I mumbled to myself.

When I got upstairs I saw Derek lying on our bed reading the book I wrote. Yeah, I wrote a book, I decided that's what I wanted to be. A writer. Of course I had a ton of different kind of directions I wanted to choose, but One day, I sat down and wrote a story, which just continued and developed into a book.

So cute of him to read my book. He quickly turned around, so his back faced the ceiling and then turned around to his former position.

"Were you just having a seizure or something?" I asked lying next to him. He was warm. And soft.

"You looked for my cute little ass" he smiled and closed the book.

"I can't believe your reading my book, that's so sweet of you, you didn't have to I that." I said looking at him.

"I can't believe you're still wearing the bracelet I gave you" it was the bracelet he gave me at my eighteenth birthday, I was still wearing it. Maybe not as often, cause I was afraid if ruin it, but I still wore it.

"So it's Friday again, what do you want to do?" I asked and looked at him.

"What about we strip, to our boxers only, and-" I cut him off knowing what he wanted.

"Derek, come on... We can't have sex all the time, but if you insist I bet we ca-" I laughed and straddled him, but getting cut off.

"No.." He chuckled. "Let me finish." He added still laughing. "Strip to boxers and go downstairs and watch a movie." He smiled.

"Sure, okay, yeah of course we can do that, watching a movie is fun too" I sarcastically said and was about to get if of him, when he grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

"I'm just kidding baby, I wanna sex you again" he smirked.

"You know I hate it when you don't use proper grammar, sweetie" I kissed his lips and deepened it instantly.

The end.

_

A/N: aww you guys, don't cry cause it's over , you can jut read my other stories, I even have a one shot book of sterek.

Thank you to all of you who voted and commented, it truly means so much that people will take time to do that. I love you for that, just so you know.

Guys, really just...

Stay Happy.