Just for Chizl! Thanks Snoopy Dog for Runing The English Language!

yoyo I run the show

what's up y'all, i have it all

and my CHIZL IN MY DIZZEL NIZEL!

CRAAAAP! Forgive my language or don't! i couldn't care less quite frankly! i couldn't come up with a better word to describe this unfortunate phenomena!

Snoope dog and his gang are relentlessly ruing the English language for no justifiable reason whatesoever! and they're not alone: Few years ago, Beyonce, the famous singer who's considered one of the top 100 influential people in the world, came up with her masterpiece "Boudelicious"! Guess what? this word was actually added to the English dictionary! talk about meaningful contributions!

To be fair and objective, however, I must admit that this mind-boggling phenomena is not prevalent in the West alone: we also have our fair share of it in the Middle East.

Day and night we're bombarded with endless language ruing pioneers who come up with the weirdest expressions that're either meaningless, obscene, or both!

My biggest fear is that our beautiful authentic languages would be tragically buried someday under this unstoppable avalanche of crap! If there's anything you could do to stop it, please do!!!