Chapter 13

Beach Date 

##########

I started skating on my pale green and pink penny board to the top of my street. I began to see a figure of a boy with a skateboard in his hands. As I got closer I saw that he was shirtless and only wearing a pair of red and white swimming trunks, a snapback and a pair of white vans. He also had a backpack on. When I got nearer I saw big grin on his face as he looked straight at me.

I stopped right in front of him.

He embraced me into a hug and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You look beautiful Ash." Scott exclaimed.

"Oh stop, you're making me blush!" I said while playfully punching his right arm and then hiding my face with my hands.

"You're so cute." he said while pulling my hands away and from face and holding my left hand in his right. "Lets go shall we." 

We skated off hand in hand towards the beach.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After 10 minutes we arrived at the beach front. 

"Ladies first." Scott said pointing towards the set of stairs that led onto the beach.

I began to walk down them and I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me the whole way down. When I got to the bottom I spun around to see Scott quickly look. I shook my head, laughed and ran off to find the perfect spot for us to put our things.

I ran down the beach and found the perfect little stop. I turned around and saw Scott chuckling to himself while watching me. I giggled a little. I think I'm really starting to gain feelings for this boy tbh.

I opened my bag and layout my towel. I then took off my top and shorts and started to plaster sunscreen all over my body. Scott finally arrived and layout his towel. I passed him the sunscreen and he began to layer it on himself.

"Can you do my back once you're finished please?" I asked politely.

"Sure babe."

I lay down on my belly and the next thing I felt was a pair of very manly hands massaging sunscreen onto my back.

"My turn!" he shouted like a child.

He lay on his front and I lathered it onto his back. I could feel all his back muscles and I didn't know whether to be sick on impressed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We spent the rest of the day sunbathing and splashing around in the sea. Scott also brought a beach ball so we played with that like a bunch of kids.

It was around 5:30pm now and we decided to head back home. On the way we stopped off for and ice cream and Scott insisted on paying for mine. I was in awe of how cute he was. We ended up sitting on a bench and eating them and then began to skate back home. Scott walked me all the way up to my house. 

Just as I was about to go inside he said, "Can I take you out tonight?"

"What?" I said in shock.

"Can I like take you out for something to eat tonight?" he repeated.

"Erm yeah."

"Okay well, go get dressed. I'm gonna go make reservations. Be ready for 8." He kissed me on the cheek and began to skate back to his house up the street.

I walked in my house calmy, closed the door and ran upstairs crashing into Cameron on the way up. 

"Woah! Watch out will you. Why are you freaking out so much?" he asked confused.

"Well I'm going out with Scott tonight and I have to look my best because we're going the cheesecake factory and we've been out together all day at the beach and I want to impress him because I reallly like him and-"

"Slow down! Wait did you just say you like him?"

I went bright red.

"YOU DO! ASH THAT'S SO CUTE! IT'S A GOOD JOB I APPROVE!" he laughed, "Go on, go get ready."

I ran off into my room and stripping myself so I could shower. Tonight is going to be amazing!

After I showered I went and grabbed some fresh blue lace panties from Victoria Secret and put them on. Then a slipped on a pale blue bodycon dress with a halter neck and the middle cut out. It was quite revealing but I didn't have anything as fancy for a restaurant. 

I then did my makeup with a brown smokey eye and nude lips. Then I blow dried my hair and left it down as my natural waves.

By this time it was 7:30pm. I grabbed a white clutch bag and put my lipstick and money in it then sliding on some black heels. I took a few selfies and got Cameron to take some picture of me. 

"You look stunning little sis." he said kissing the top of my head as I embraced him into a hug.

The door bell then rang. 

"I love you little sis, stay safe."

"Love you too cam."

I took a deep breath and walked down stairs to open the door.

##########

How did you guys like this chapter?

It was a little bit longer for you guys today. I just want to thank everyone who reads this fanfic and enjoys it, it really means a lot to me so thank you! 

So for those of you who have been there for the start of this back way back in like 2014? I thought I'd let you know how my life is and what I've been doing. 

So I went to see the Janoskians and it was really good. I met them and they were really funny but I'm not really a fan of them that much anymore. I really wanted to go to Magcon Manchester today and meet Cameron but silly me forgot to get tickets so they all sold out and no one was selling any.

 Always I'm waiting for the Dolan Twins to announce their international tour dates so I can hopefully meet them because I absolutely adore them! I'm praying I'm not on holiday when they come here because I will cry!!

 If you are a fan of the dolan twins or want to follow me I have a fan account for them called httpsassydolans so go give me a follow and yeah. 

That's it really. Oh I got a horse!! Her name is Marianna. She's absolutely gorgeous! Does anyone else like horses? What's your favourite animal if not? Leave a comment, I love reading them all! 

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me guys! 

I love you all. 

-A xx