3

Lucy Heartfilia

-

Lucy Heartfilia was unlike others. She is a very strong wizard, she isn't mean, but when someone is in danger she just doesn't really care.

Lucy is a type of Wizard who really wouldn't care about anything. Lucy has a unique power. She is also a Dragon Slayer like me, but her power is more. Like me, she eats and fight with fire, but she can do the same with ice.

She is like a mixture of me and Gray.

Speaking of Gray, he is really afraid of Lucy

Speaking of Gray, he is really afraid of Lucy. Gray used to date Lucy, but ever since Gray "accidentally" kissed Mari-Jane, Lucy has always been SO mad at him. Gray can't even get close to Mari-Jane when Lucy is around.

I actually tried to talk to Lucy once, but it wasn't really a conversation.

"H-hi. Lucy." I said to her.

She looked at me straight in the eye. Still, with no emotions.

"Don't bother me." She said.

I got terrified easily and walked away. Happy was on my back the whole time, hiding.

"Nice cat." She said. I turned around. This time she wasn't emotionless. She had a smirk on her face.

"Th-thanks." I said and walked away fast so I could avoidmtalkimg to her again.

But, she was right. Happy is a nice cat. He is sometimes annoying, but he is just the cutest thing ever.

 He is sometimes annoying, but he is just the cutest thing ever

"Aye!" Happy said.

Here are my opinions on Lucy.

She is really pretty, but she seems to be somebody who would give a damn about someone. How did Gray even manage to date her? Let me take that back. HOW DID GRAY EVEN DATED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

I can't be the only one asking that.

Lucy's parents are really rich, but now, all she has is her dad. He was too strict and cruel that Lucy decided to run away from home. Now Lucy is here. In Fairy Tail. With me. Oh dear.

Lucy isn't THAT bad. I mean, its not like she hurts other wizards. Its mostly because she doesn't care. Lucy is always listening to music.

No one really knows what she listens too because she always wear earphones. She listens to music 24/7, EVEN WHEN FIGHTING. Crazy, but true.
M
Lucy Heartfilia. So different from other wizards. Will she ever change? Will she ever start caring for people? Know one will ever know. Maybe.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please rate and comment what you think

Bye rice cakes :*