chapter 7

Chapter 7

Edd was waiting for us in front of his door,
he was wearing a white t-shirt, that clenched on his muscles, some kaki shorts and a pair of flip-flops,

his usual sandy hair that he always put in a ponytail was left down, reaching his shoulders, which looked hot on him.

He smirked at me when he saw me staring at him.

He walked to the car and stood in front of my window and lowered himself so his face was in front of me.

"Like what you see" he said smirking, how come does this line always have away to be said in our lives.

"Very much yes" I said smirking, he then leaned in and gave me a peak on the lips.

"That's my good morning to you" Edd said smiling at me, then he looked behind me and his eyes darkened.

"Hey, Levi didn't know you were coming with us" he asked him.

Levi ignored him.

"You weren't the only one" I mumbled, but Edd heard me and then gave me another kiss

, he walked to the back of the car and put his bag in it, then he walked to the back door and went in.
"Chloe" he said, his voice emotionless

"Edward" Chole said in the same tune.

I looked at Levi, Whose smile has disappeared and a frown took its place.

"Lets go" I told him.
He looked at me with cold eyes, which for some reason hurt me.

I ignored the feeling and got my headphones out, plugged them in my phone, I chose Zyan malik's new album and the music blasted through the headphones.

I got my sketching things and started drawing.

After about an hour and half, both Edd and Nicholas were asleep.

From time to time I could hear Chole's babbling; but my music was louder than her voice.

As I was putting the last touches in the drawing, I heard I took a pill from ibiza coming from the speakers of the car

I pulled the headphones from my ears, when I was about to start singing it, I saw Levi's hand about to touch the radio.

So I slapped his hands away.

"What was that for" he said.
"I like this song, so don't shut it off" I said glaring at him for trying to shut it off.

"I like it too, thats why I was going to turn the volume up" he said smirking

I looked at him, but refused to look embarrassed, so I started singing with the song.

"I took a pill in ibiza

To show Avicii that I was cool

And when I finally got sober, felt 10 years older

But fuck it, it was something to do

Im living out in LA

I drive a sports car just to prove

I'm a real big baller cause I made a million dollars

And I spend it on girls and shoes"

I sang very loudly soon Levi joined me, and with our voices were so high I didn't know how Edd & Nicholas were still asleep.

"But you don't wanna be high like me

Never really knowing why like me

You don't wanna step off that roller coaster and be all alone