SUHO (Oneshot)

SUHO

(IMAGINE)

"There you are my princess. I’ve been looking for you." Suho found his baby girl sitting and hugging her favorite stuffed toy that he bought her under his office table at home. He picked her up and embraces her. Suho carried her while going down the stairs.

"Can’t you not go this one time daddy? I don’t want you to go" softly pleaded in her daddy’s ear.

"Daddy needs to go and work my princess. Daddy needs to feed her princess and her princess’ mom." Suho explained to her daughter. They reached downstairs and placed her to his wife’s embraces who is seated at the sofa. He kneeled down and touches her daughter’s cheeks. " Daddy won’t be gone too long baby. I’ll be back as soon as possible."

"I don’t want you to go daddy. Can’t uncles do it without you? Just this one time, please?" she reasoned out to her daddy while sobbing.

"Princess, uncles can’t do without daddy. They are not complete if daddy or if anyone of them is missing. Just like when we order pizza, if one piece is missing, its not complete. What will you do if we order a pizza and one slice is missing? Would you like that?" Her mommy explained to her daughter softly.

"Nope. I wouldn’t like that." She looked down and tears started to fall from her eyes.

Suho could not take it seeing his baby cry. He feels that as if his heart is being ripped into million pieces.

"Okay, how about this my princess. Go to your room and get dressed. Pick one toy that you really wanted to play with. You and mommy come with me to my schedule? How does that sounds?" Suho looked at her princess while smiling. Her daughter smiled and excitedly rushed to her room to change.

"Are you sure this is okay? What if your manager gets mad at you?" His wife asked Suho.

"Its okay. I rather get scolded by manager hyung rather than seeing my baby cry because I have to leave her. Besides, everyone would love to see her also. You go and change also while I fix her bag. While you’re there, get her some extra clothes and I’ll make her milks." Suho told her wife. Her wife kissed Suho’s cheek and went to the room. Her wife looked at Suho who is in the kitchen making milks, "Indeed you are  a great dad Suho. Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful husband and father to our daughter."

—-end—-