Goodbye.

Hi this is Autumnfalls_143 and that I would be happy if you could share this story to your friends and please comment some things that would make the story better or what do you like about the story...thank you to my buds who really wanted me to write a story and would encourage me to make one..

sincerly,Autumnfalls_143

____________________________________________________________________

You cant choose where your destined to go..life's just ..goanna take you anywhere you can never imagine..

I guess my life is something similar to that besides all the moving and stuff..

Okay first of all mom decided that we're going to move to L.A. second,OMG im supposed to leave Gabby Wilson alone here on Boston and she's just goanna live without me.Third,whenever i want mom to cancel all the moving she just says "Emma,darling moving to L.A. is going to be fun and exciting i'm sure it'll be great".

I would want to tell her:

"ARE YOU NUTS MOVING IS LIKE BETRAYING GABBY"

"MOVING IS NOT FUN ITS SUCKISH PLUS YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE BOSTON SOOO BAD PLUS L.A.'S NOT GOING TO BE FUN"

"MOM PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME..WE CAN'T LEAVE BOSTON"

but in all I couldn't say a single thing to offend her since she's been dying to just move to L.A. and that her new work was a CEO of one of the shares in Coca-cola enterprises and she's been waiting for 2 years just to get this job.

I...I just put on a fake smile and when i closed my door in my room I cried...i just didn't want to move..I stayed here for like 17 years and now..it's all gone ..all those laughter and all those best momments are just goanna fade away completely.

Tears were being shed but i just had to wipe my tears using a hankey from my pocket and I thought..everythings goanna change..

I packed all of my things to my violet suitcase which had wheels and when I was done I began to do the usual thing to do..brush my teeth and change to my pj's and when I was done I pulled one of the strings that was connected to the lamp and I closed my eyes and slept completely ..

of course I was down in the dumps when I woke up because I knew at this momment that I had to grab my suitcase and put it on the trunk of the cab and head to the airport and wait for boarding..

I just sighed and took a warm shower which I thought could make me feel a lot better but nooo!! it couldn't I just didn't feel being happy after all..

I changed to my UK designed shirt and my cute skinny blue pants and put on some mint green neon shoes and made a fishtail braid through my wavy brown hair.

I dragged my suitcase going to the stairs and carried it all way down and when I was down mom saw my sad face ans she just hugged me and said "Emma I know you don't like this idea but I promise I will make sure It'll be one of your greatest memory in life too...now go and eat breakfast".

Our house looked like no one lived there because almost eveyrthing was all on boxes which mom arranged to be shipped to Boston instead with us on a plane.

I ate my bacon and cheese sandwich swifly and when I was done I brushed my teeth and when I was going to go out to sit on the stair case..Gabby appeared without a sight..

"Oh Emma I'm going to miss you really bad"says Gabby with her emotional voice.

I hugged her and put all my weight to her and she was aout to fall when she got up so I said "don't leave me ".

"I'm so sorry Em..I promise I'll email you every night and we can do video chatting"says Gabby while trying to look on the bright side out of everything bad.

I saw Gabby ..she had teary eyes..I also did the same and when I heard a honk of a cab..thats when I cried real good.

Gabby smiled and said while trying to cheer me up "hey come on..going to l.a. isn't so bad".

I just didn't know what to reply..she was a true friend..i could see that..since she always would look at the bright side..even though we had some few fights but all in all we loved each other as friends..

Mom hurriedly went to the cab while dragging her orange neon suitcase with wheel,of course..she called my name and thats when I knew this was the start of my new life at L.A...

I didn't want to let go of Gabby but then she pulled me away from her and said "I'll miss you and that always remeber I will be here for you".

She waved at me so I dragged my suitcase near the cab and carried it to the trunk of the car and waved at her back..I opened the car door and went in....I saw Gabby holding back tears..well so did I..I bit my lower lip and mom said to the driver who looked all british and stuff.."airport please".

"Right away madame"replied the driver with a british accent and then we started moving..

The last thing I said to Boston was "goodbye" when we were near the airport..

I came down sighing...

I knew this was the end of my life in Boston..yes I didn't feel excited at all but then again I wanted to look on the bright side of eveyrthing but I just couldn't..

_____________________________________________________________________________

watch out for chapter two..