Chapter 3-Mom and Me:)

Sorry this will be short...

_______________________________________________________________________

Thats when mom tried to punch me friendly in the arm which made me blush more."Em.."she started.."Is he you-r"..I was afraid mom would say crush..I tried to bite my lower lip when I blurted out without thinking "NO"...."Geez..Em!"replies mom.."I was just goanna ask if he was your friend?"

"I mean..yes mom!..I mean he knows me and I know him..isn't that what you call friends?"I reply faking a smile..

After a few minutes..an attendant spoke softly to the microphone.

"All boarding to LA. from Boston may now board".

Mom grabs her coat and says "Lets go,Darling".She moves forward into a line and I just follow..I just wanted to focus first on getting in the plane with mom and trying not to look for Carlson..

I move forward until ..a blonde haired girl came to get our tickets and with a grin she says softly "have a safe flight..Enjoy..your flight"

"Thank you"I say smiling back.

I move forward when I hear a voice..

"What a nice girl..well have fun"she says waving to me and I turn back and wave..I come near mom and she looked sweaty and..nervous.."Mom..is everything alright?"I ask nicely..

"Yes..yes.."she says in a voice like she's lying...

"Mom..hey...were mother and daughter and your the only one I have left"...

"Alright here it goes...Em...I'm afraid about my job and people disliking me....I mean L.a. is different..with their customs and everything"

I giggle a little when she gave me a worried look.

"Mom are you serious?....mom..listen..your a great mother and a great worker..don't tell me being a good and nice ceo at a coca cola enterprise will make your new people hate you or something..the thing is...be yourself..they"ll love you as an ceo and I assure you...trust me.."

"Oh Em...your a wonderful daughter"She says hugging me with her saying with an emotional voice...she was happy and I just had to be happy for her..hey come on!..I'm just being a good daughter..

______________________________________________________________________---

sorry fot it being short..I promise I will make more

sincerly,Autumnfall_143

watch out for chapter 4