Chapter 1: Emerald Eyes

A/N: Hi guys, please don't kill me for doing the way I did... My Allydia Carmilla story wasn't going the way I wished it would so I decided to delete it and start a new Malydia story instead... I'm sorry I just didn't enjoy writing the Carmilla one it stressed me alot... So I hope you guys will like this new story. This one will include badass Lydia and badass Malia + hopefully some sassiness too so beware. Please tell me what you think about my choice and the first chapter. This chapter is dedicated to FangirlsandFandoms , mychemicalrainbows , LydiaStilinski-9 , Diggs12  you all are amazing. I hope you will enjoy this chapter ❤️ With love, Arisa.

Lydia's POV:

I walked through the empty halla of Beacon Hills high school. I hadn't bothered to got to the math class today. I never bothered. Why should I have bothered anyways? I blowed a last bubble of my bubble gum before spitting it to the trashcan. I felt like dancing when my favourite song gently followed to my ears and filled my whole body. I looked around checking no one wasn't around and let the rythm take me. I hummed a little as I let my legs Leaf my way and my hips swing with the melody that made me feel alive. And I felt a smile make it way on my lips and I frowned and stopping on my tracks.

"Don't frown Lydia, someone could be falling in love with your smile..."

Her words filled my head and I could still hear her joking voice as she chuckled while we were at the mall. The reason I never smiled anymore. At least not if someone could see me. Because I didn't want to fall in love ever again. And I didn't want anyone to fall for me either. I only wanted her. I felt my eyes water and I angrily pulled my hands into tight fists. I turned around and decided to go outside to calm down. But to my surprise I saw a girl I had never seen around before. She was taller than me and she had beautiful brunette hair and she had a style that made me interested. She was wearing a simple grey crop top with black details and white overalls. Her face had a hard look but I saw in her eyes a hint of gentleness. I walked towards her and was about to pass her when I heard he voice for the first time.

"Aren't you supoused to be on a class?" she asked and when I turned to face her. I saw her smirking.
"Maybe..." I just answered and looked to the ground.

I checked her put once but otherwise I avoided eye contact with people. It just made me nervous I guess...

"Maybe? Well aren't you then a though one..." she said almost chuckling.
"Just drop it before you regret it." I said still not looking at her eyes.
"And how would a cute shortie like you make me regret anything?" she asked and I saw the smirk return into her face.
"Leave me alone or watch me." I said firmly before turning around and walking to the door that would lead me to the schoolyard.

I sighed as I slumped against my secret hiding place at the yard. I had climbed high to an old tree that was on a safe and quiet place where I could just relaxing and focus. It had been painful to come up here alone at first since this used to be our place... But I had slowly gotten used to it and nowadays this place gave me comfort and I felt like being close to her. I closed my eyes and to my surprise the new brunettes face popped into my head.

I shook my head and decided to focus onto math. So yeah don't get me wrong, I might skip the glasses yes, but I love to study and I like to think myself as an a educated and intelligent person. I would also skip the classes always because they were very boring for me since I already knew about the stuff and I also knew it was enough to pass to return the homeworks and other problems at the end of the semester. School had just started a week ago and the chills autumn air swinged my strawberry blonde all around. I took a pen into my hand and started to solve the problems.