Prologue

Okay so this story literally came to me in a dream and I decided to place this little gem from my mind on the internet to show all my loyal fans (and a few wonderers) just how weird,random, and overactive my mind can be so on with the show.

Disclaimer: Do I really have to say it ಠ_ಠ ? *Sigh* fine I own nothing but an own nothing but an overactive mind and a laptop, all characters (except a few) belong to Stephanie Meyer. *Sniffle* ಥ_ಥ I'm not crying, I'm sweating from my eyes (╥﹏╥)( ´_⊃`)

Prologue: What the FUCK !?

Third Person POV

Early on a Friday morning, the light streams into the window through its pink and lavender drapes lighting up the dark room and making it come into shape. The floor was covered in a dark pink plush carpet with purple polka dots that was littered with clothes, in the corner was a mahogany vanity dresser covered in scattered clothes and accessories, in the other corner was a simple computer desk with the latest Apple product the new iMac desktop and beside it lay an iPod, a Samsung laptop, and two different smart phones that were on the nightstand next to an iPad and a Samsung tablet. (These are all things my little brother has... he's 8 ಠ_ಠ) Hung on the wall in front of the bed was a flat screen TV and near the bed was a big, fluffy, pink bean bag were two identical nightstands one with a pink Hello Kitty alarm clock and the other with photos of family with two twin girls, and finally the bed. The bed was a large mahogany canopy bed with a purple and pink comforter covering the slender body of one of the twin girls. The alarm went off as the hands of the Hello Kitty alarm clock said 6:59 and slender, manicured hand reached over to hit the snooze button the girl in the bed sat up and stretched and scratched her head with one hand leaving the other in the air, but then she stiffened. Slowly and cautiously she looked around the room and she quickly hopped out of the bed and fell to the floor.

What the fuck !? This isn't my room, this isn't my bed, She quickly stood up and a slight movement caught her eye she turned toward the vanity and was surprised by the face staring back at her. This isn't my face, this isn't my BODY and with trembling hands she placed them over her crotch and let out a scream strong enough to wake the dead "WHERE'S MY DICK !"

Meanwhile in the room down the hall the other twin was waking to a different surprise...

That was very short but then again it was a prologue; So now that you've got the gist I really hope you like it and remember to read and review I can't get better unless you tell me.