The Collin Brothers

I knocked down into his arms, getting my attention to focus on his light brown eyes that I love so much

" To me, you're perfect." He says, his voice sounding sincere.

My name is lyric Montez. There isn't really anything important about me but that I have one amazing best friend, Kimberly. we always do everything together, our first drink together, to our first smoke together. never mind that, I am about 5'3 feet tall which is really short compared to everyone at school. I have one older brother and my dad at home which I love dearly. Though, I am very insecure about my self.

One day Kimberly and I were asked to go to a party near the Collin brothers property.

Would I risk the attack from the Collin boys?

or

Will I stay home with Kimberly on my marry way?

continue reading to find out..

WARNING: this book contains bad language, negative thoughts, and more. if your sensitive in any of those topics do not continue reading.

---

all of these ideas are mine and only mine! you do not have permission to take any of these ideas that i work hard thinking of them. please respect my story. if you want an idea message me and i might allow you to use one.

~cristal

All Rights Reserved