The Collin Brother (1)

Chapter One

As I walk into school with my oversized sweatshirt and my best friend standing beside me, we enter our first class period on our first day of school. We always hear about these party the popular people always throw at the Collin brothers house that always ended up with cops, or with the brothers coming out and threatening them with guns and explosives.

"Who would ever try to throw a party at the Collins house?" I asked Kimberly.

"People who want problems." I shrugged and cuffed hands with her and kept on walking to our class. We both knew the reason we got judgy is because we never got invited.

We sat down side by side at the back table, listening to the teacher.

Who are the Collin brothers you may ask?

Only the scariest bad boys at school. People say that some of the brothers were actually in jail once for underage drug use and murder, but I don't believe it. The brothers are also mysterious and the hottest guys at the school but no one would go near them.

The brothers are Alecs Collin, Jamie Collin, Triston Collin, Asher Collin, and Dean Collin. They all travel in a group as if they were a gang.

We walk by the Collin brother's quietly as I make eye contact with Jamie. He smirks slightly but then looks back forward with his mysterious stern face.

Why did he stare at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Is there something wrong with my clothes?

I look at Kimberly and pretend like nothing happened. No, she doesn't know a lot about my insecurity but she knows a little. I tried to look as happy as I possibly can.

When it was time to leave, Kim and I went to our lockers to get our stuff. As we open our locker, we see an envelope fall out of it. We open it and saw that it was an invitation for the party near the Collin's. We look at each other and I instantly get nervous. I kept on reading it and it said that it was tomorrow.

She squealed as I was putting the invite into its envelope. I dropped it as she got louder.

"Damn it, Kim!" I yelled out at her covering my ears.

She giggles and picks my envelope off the floor. We walk away together and go towards her car.

I jumped into her car and we decided to go to the mall to find outfits for the party.

~

Once we arrived at the mall we went to our favorite stores like Victoria Secret, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and many more.

once we found the outfits we are planning on wearing tomorrow we left the mall and went to Kim's house.

I dropped my stuff on her bed and we decided to go to a shed and smoke a little before she brings me back to my house.

Why do I smoke?

I smoke because it makes me feel better about myself. It helps me forget about all the bad and makes me see whats good.

we got to the shed and started smoking with a group of people that we don't even know who half of them are. We finished our joints so she brought me to her house to pick up my stuff.

I got into her car and she drove me to my house. We were laughing the way to my house for no reason.

~

I walk into my house and try to be as quiet as possible because my brother is overprotective and needs to know where I am twenty-four seven. I close the door and run up to my room.

I close the door of my room and see Caeden sitting on my bed. he stands up and says,

"Where were you?" I started laughing and said,

"Kim. with Kim." His eyes soften because when I mention Kim he always lightens up. He snapped out of it, " are you stoned?"

I always believed it was because he secretly has a crush on her.
I let out a small chuckle," what is being stoned really though?" He shakes his head and I plop down on my bed and he lies down with me and says,

"Whats those clothes for?"

"Party tomorrow," I answer.

He pats my head and says,

"Yeah okay, Good night sis."

I nod and signal him to leave. once he walks out I check my phone, like my Instagram feeds and snapchat stories.

~

I woke up and smiled knowing today was the party. I grab my towel and start heading into the shower. I washed my body and shaved my legs before stepping out and going back into my room. I looked through my closet to find an outfit for today.

I decided to wear black leggings with a red California muscle tee. I through on my black and white vans and went downstairs to have breakfast with Caeden. I sit on our kitchen table where the cereal was set down out for us on it. I grab my bowl and put Kraves into it followed by some milk. Caeden looks at me and says,

"So you're still going to a party tonight."

I nod yes trying to remember if I have told him or not.

"Let me guess, Collin brothers house." He continued.

"Yes, is there a problem?" I ask putting the milk down. He shakes his head and continues eating. I smile at him knowing he is really overprotective of me sometimes. I continue eating my cereal as I look through my feeds.

I walk outside to wait for Kimberly. I see her car that is pulling up onto my driveway and parking. I jump into her car blast the music and she starts to drive to the school.