Chapter 1 - How it started.

You had been a fan of Fall Out Boy ever since their first (very first) album, back in 2001.  You were 9 back then, now 28 years old.  You were still in love with that leading man, even through the time when FOB took a hiatus.  That was your favorite kind of Patrick Stump.  His cute bleach-blonde hair, floofy looking, adorable.  He was just- 

*CRASH*

You jump out of your seat.  What was that?

"Mrr-OW!!" you hear.

It's just your cat, C/N.  You ignore your clumsy cat and decide to get up and get a computer to search something. 

You are checking all of your social media, your blogs, etc.  You check one of your blogs and one of your friends has something interesting on their bulletin.  It's a sweepstakes for meet and greet tickets to Wintour is Coming! 

You screech girlishly at the top of your lungs.  The tickets are even at the right location for you!  You read the instructions as to how to try and get the tickets.

"All I need to do is just record myself lip-syncing one of their songs?  That's easy!  Hopefully they like it enough!" you say to yourself.

You decide to lip-sync 'Saturday', one of Fall Out Boy's best songs in your opinion.  You start to record and start lip-syncing to the song.  A few minutes into the song, C/N jumps onto you.  You laugh as you look at C/N and decide to stop the recording.  You then put C/N back onto the floor and begin to edit out the part of the song with C/N jumping on you. 

You don't notice that you didn't save, and you exit the editor, keeping the ending.

You then submit the lip-sync.