Pranks • s.l

Monday.

The invigorating sound of my alarm clock woke me up from my restorative slumber. I frowned and lazily turned over and slammed my hand down on it.

It's that day of the week all over again. Who likes Mondays? Obviously, no one. But no matter how I hate this day, I got no choice but to get up and prepare for school. And who even likes school? School is not cool, it sucks. I don't have any problems about studying, because I can easily pass everything and get straight A's for I really have nothing to do but study. But the school itself and people in there? Crap. I think I need to puke.

I groaned as I lifted myself up. Suddenly, my mind went fuzzy. I tried remembering my dream last night, but the remnants of my dreams were being chased away by the realization that I'm awake, that everything was real.

I managed to get up from my bed and make my way over to the closet. And then I remembered what happened last night, which made me even more grumpy.

Kyra.

Ky ky ky ky ky ky

KYRA WAKE THE HELL UP

Three. Three bullshit texts from that monster. Why is he even pestering me this early? I bet, he's just texting me because he partied last night and forgot to do his homework. And oh, he will just play along with me like I was a toy that he wanted to engage in activity of enjoyment in front of his friends while I get shamefaced for all the embarrassing times he's giving me. Lazy ass monster. Why did I also gave him my number, I don't remember anything like that.

I didn't mind him, and I carried on with everything that I should be doing by now.

After taking a shower, and then changing my clothes, I looked at myself at the mirror. I'm far from being a beauty queen and the girl that every guy would want but I'm sure that I'm not as ugly as everyone thinks I am. Am I?

Let me tell you why, there's this guy that would always pick on me. I don't know why. But why would he bother spend time on me, when the first time I fell on his trap, he already broke me. I guess he can never be contented on breaking me once.

The first time he did his little act of scheme on me is just last year. He asked me to go out with him, and so I said yes. We dated for a month or so, but when we kissed, which happens to be my first kiss, then right after he kissed me, that's when he told me that he and his friends are just pranking me. Seeing if I will be that fast letting him kiss me.

In school, I won't get against a lot of people that says it's very hella boring. Because it's goddamn true. I didn't listen to any teachers like everyday, because what matters is that I get an impressive score on any tests. Which was pretty easy for me.

The bell finally rang. Signalling the students that it was already lunch time. Fucking finally.

It's not like I don't have any friends, but my best friend must be in cheer practice for the upcoming competition next week. I got no choice, so I walked out of the classroom alone, carrying my textbooks to get to locker.

Someone walked behind me, but I ignored. Until I wasn't looking at my way then tripped. But no, there wasn't any pain. It was until I opened my eyes to see his face, grinning at me, myself in his arms. It made me look at him straight in the eyes, wondering about the movements of his eye brows as it wiggled, the way he slowly complicate my life.

Kyra, gosh. You're so stupid.

I stood up, backing away from him as I tried getting away from his grip. Getting all of my books on the ground, he picked them up for me, as I angrily pulled my books from him. "What do you want this time, Lew?" I asked him and then continued walking away.