cold shoulder

Journal entry 1:

I am Castiel, an angel of the Lord,currently I have been given what humans would call the "cold shoulder". It makes no sense why Dean would do such a thing. Have I done something wrong?
Most likely I, but he won't explain what it is that I have done wrong. I'm confused and sort of hurt.
____________________________________

I close my journal and hear Sam calls me for dinner. I don't need to eat but I do it anyways, I like Sam's cooking and the food Sam makes is delicious and exceptional. I ask him ," Why is Dean sitting over there? He has given me the cold shoulder these past few days and I don't know why,do you?". Sam shrugged, that is what humans do when they don't know how to answer something,right?
Yeah.
"Maybe he is just on his period." Sam says giggling like a child.
"Is that a joke because I don't quite understand." Men don't have periods so it must be a joke,it has to be a joke it can't be possible for men to have periods besides if they did they would most likely bleed terribly and have to go to the hospital or doctor or something!
"Cas, it's a joke you see, women have periods and it had been said and possibly proved that when a woman of any age who has their period can be very moody depending on how they are treated or how their day has been. Got it?" He explains to me but I don't believe it, oh well I'll just go with it.
"Yes,I think?yeah." Sam resumes to eat."So I saw a bee today, it was yellow black yellow black. It looked like it was wearing a tiny yellow black yellow black sweat shirt. It was nice, their wings are so tiny but their bee body is heavy yet they still fly. They are determined for something big aren't they. I hope it's for bigger wings." Sam starts to laugh, he snorts milk from his nose, I don't know what I did that was funny, but it sure made him laugh historically.
" Cas, you don't have to say yellow black yellow black just say yellow black. Bigger wings, huh? Nice Cas." He smiles and stands up, he picks up the plates and walks to the kitchen. Meanwhile I go to my room in he bunker. My room is more of a closet and I don't have a bed, I have a chair and it's not that comfortable. Dean locked all the doors in the rooms that are not used and put angel sigils that don't allow me in, why?
I have no clue.
I have no need to sleep, but I sat on the wooden chair in the closet facing the door and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Journal entry number 2:

I sleep in this tiny space called a closet. There is barely any room in hear, I sleep on a wooden chair facing the door. A broom constantly falls on my head and it possibly left a bruise on my forehead. Dean is still giving me the cold shoulder, and that makes today the 5th day of the cold shoulder. It some what hurts,since I don't know what I did to deserve it. I tried to ask Dean the past few days but he just flat out ignores me, I even asked him this morning and I got nothing. I'm about ready to give up and just deal with it but I don't know if I should. Well, I saw a bee today. It had a family of four, usually a bee is with the hive mating and making honey and building the hive, but this bee was far from its nest. I followed the bee everywhere, I was no threat to it so it allowed me. Be went to a nearby garden and did something to the flower I font exactly know what. Then he took off and went home, it was a total of four hours from his home to the garden and four hours from the garden to his home. When the bee came home the lady bee was waiting with the two baby bees that were born just eight hours ago. I don't know what the Papa bee did to those flowers but I know he died when he saw the baby bees. They didn't do anything to him he just played next to them and he lied there and died. I wanted to revive him but I let the chain go on. I remember seeing a child most likely the Age of 15  and she killed a honeybee, eventually other bees came and attacked her, she suffered serious injuries. I came to her at the hospital but she died as soon as I came in. I could bring her back but she is in heaven so there is no need, although I wish I could have saved her when she was stung by those 42 honeybees and 12 wasps. I haven't been told why bees attack when a honey bee or any other bee is killed, I've heard they release a pheromone or something.
All I know is I've warned people not to hurt bees and let them be but they never listen and they ended up dead or in the hospital.
Her name was Sarah camden.
I hope to see her in heaven when I'm able to enter.
Bees are important to the world, I know and always known.
People are killing them, without them humans and animals and plants will only live a few  years(3-5) and then die off clump by clump.
I have always loved the human race and I have hope, but my hope is dying off. Just like my hope of not being hated by Dean.