Two Sides To Every Girl

Jade Thirlwall was just a normal schoolgirl she was loving fun, funny, and was really shy. But it was a whole different story at home. jade was all girlie girl in school but the minute she got home she took all the pink bows out of her hair and thats what nobody know. Jade wasn't shy, fun or funny but worse she was a tomboy punk! She had tattoos her parents didn't even know about!! Jade was 15 when she became addicted to piercings and tattoos her best friend taylor had drove her to get tatoos and piercings. The worse thing was Jade didn't care she was now 19 she was an adult she could do whatever she wants! One night she went down town at 10pm with anna and Andreea,  of course they didn't know what they were going to do? Thankfully hey got home safe. It was Monday a school day. Jade threw on her uniform and brushed her teeth. she slid 9 bows into her hair and removed all her makeup.  All her tattoos had been covered up by her shirt. Jade reached the school taylor had told everybody that Jade was a punk! Jade was a bit scared about what would happen but she told everybody that Taylor was joking. After school Jade returned home and when she opened the door ......,,..............