She finally....

Awtor:Am giving you the first update dahil ito ang first week ng the voice season3 and Im just so happy:)

#LeabooFeels na naman toh kaya eto na ang update ko:)
hope youll like it😘

NOTE:THIS IS A VERY SHORT UPDATE!!
........................................

-Bamboo-

I cant wait to see her again..
But dont get me wrong..
I cant wait to see her because the last time we met was a year ago..and she left me dumbfounded..

It was the celebration for the success of my team, for everyone actually, for the success of The Voice. We were all drunk and no one knew that we had a relationship that time. Well I don't think if she even consider me as her boyfriend but I do because I love her,  and I can say that she does not consider me as her guy because she never ever told me that she loves me..NEVER

But I didn't make that as a big deal, In fact I am still happy that she's still giving me a bit of assurance that she loves me too..

So we went to my flat and by the time we stepped our both feet inside, she immediately pulled my collar and whispered to me seductively..

"Im hungry boo..and I feel like eating you right now"

I really can't resist her because by the time she whispered that, I already had a boner..

And after our making love session Or shall I call it our F*CKING session, she left..

I thought she just went home but when I tried to contact her, she's out of reach, then I realized that she changed her phone number. I went to her flat but I was late because one of her maid said that she already flew to New York the other day..

My heart was so shattered, I was so devastated, I dont know what to do that time because my world was revolving its access around her..

She was my life..My EVERYTHING

And I dont even care if she never said I love you to me..

I just remembered the first time I said I love you to her..

"I love you.."
I said with full of sincerity and love towards her and I always get the same reply after..

"too.."
She looked at me while smiling and then quickly gave me a kiss..

I came back to my senses when I heard a knock from the door of my dressing room..

I stood up and reach for the door..

"Wait up!"
I said before opening the door..
Which I regretted after because I saw HER!

You're maybe wondering if whom I am referring to earlier..

Well she's none other than..

"Lea"

My eyes widened upon seeing her..

Yes you heared it right. Lea Salonga, The Broadway Diva, The Voice who Conquered the World, The Tony Awardee..

The One and Only LEA SALONGA

Thats what people knows about her and She is highly respected because of that..

But still I can't help but to be mad at her for leaving without any reason, for leaving me dumbfounded..

I tried to calm himself before something bad might happen. I might shout at her and tell her harshful words that would make me regret after, so I decided to keep myself calm.

I'm controlling my temper so much..

"Bamboo.."
My heart skipped a beat when I heared her voice again after a year..

It sounds like an angel, her voice is likely as a perfect harmony that you wouldn't want to stop hearing it all over again.

I looked at her intently for about a minute before I finally found my manners

"Come in"
I coldly said at her..

She even smiled at me. What the h*ck is she thinking? that everything is okay between us?

I inhaled deeply trying compose my self again..

"Take a si--"
I wasnt able to finish in what I was saying when she said a word that made my world literally stop..

"Sorry.."
I looked at her, her eyes are full of regrets, sincerity, guilt and sadness..

She just bowed her head because of the guilt she is having right now.

I cant breath properly when I saw a tear that fell from her eyes..

I immediately pulled her close to me and give her a hug, then she started sobbing..

I tightened the hug.
I felt more pain banging on my left chest. There is no use denying it! I have to admit it..

I still love this woman..
f*ck..

I curse to myself. Why do I love this woman infront of me so much? even though she hurt me a couple of times?

Why cant I stop myself from loving her dearly?

damn it Bamboo! Tumitiklop ako when it comes to Lea.

"You're forgiven babe.."
I said and the kissed her temple..

She removed from the hug and started at me with full of..

Love

Her eyes are full of love..

"Im so sorry Bamboo, I didn't really mean to leave you but, I got scared and-- and--"
.

"Shhhh.. Its okay babe, No need to explain, You're already forgiven."

"I love you Bamboo"

I tear fell from my eye, I dont know why am I even crying. All I know is that Im the most happiest man on Earth at this very moment..

After saying that to me, she grabbed my collar and gave me a hot, intimate and passionate kiss..

"She finally said it..
Those magical words that Ive been waiting for since day one..
She finally said "I love you" to me..And that's making me the happiest man alive"
-Bamboo Manalac 👀

.....................................

Wehh!Nosebleed ako sa unang update ko palang sa storya na to!Naku!

And by the way..
Yang "I love you" and "too.." na yan ay nabasa ko sa isang story..nagandahan kasi talaga ako kaya credits sa nagsulat noon..

hinahangaan ko po ang katalinuhan niyong mag-isip..

So I hope you liked it:)
-Awtor💋