The Truth Sucks.

The names Renolds, Tigress Renolds to be exact. I'm a fighter and a big sister. But somtimes you get yourself in situations that leave you wondering, "Should I even live". I mean there are so many things us humans don't know are out there. Like unicorns and leprahcans. Okay I'm kidding. I'm kidding. But seriously vampires and werewolfs and witches aren't supposed to be real, yet here I am with a blood-sucking vampire. I always wanted to believe this stuff was true and real, but I never thought it would be real.

I guess curiosity killed me.

Now I'm tied to a chair and gagged in a hot vampire's evil lair-

"You know I can hear your thoughts." And he just had to open his damned mouth.

Yes, but it's not like I care. And could you like take the gag off of me. It smells likes shit.

"Sorry sugar pop, but your 'rescuers' will be here soon, and I am under strict orders not to listen to any of you "requests".

What orders!!! You're like, King of the world here. Who could possibly control you!?!

"No one, Sugar pop. No one." He said shaking his head.

Well, whenever you decide to untie tie me so I can kick your ass. We can go by nicknames, but for grapes sake would you stop calling me sugar pop.

"I think not. Just remember that this is mearly a transaction. They want you and I have you."

What for I am no use to anyone!!!

"You landed your own self here Sugarpop."

He he pops that damned p on me one more time-

"I can still hear you." Him and his mocking tones.

3 hours ago:

I did a round-house kick. He was almost ready to go down. I threw the last punch and he was done.

"And our reigning champion, the undefeatable Tiger!!!!!!"

I walk out of the ring to get the money I'm owed so I can leave. "You know, you keep fightin' like that and you'll be gettin' loads in."

"Manny how many times do I have to tell you to either learn to speak or not speak to me at all. Now where's my 800 bucks?" He hands me the money, and I count it out.

"You cheated!" I hear from distance. I turn around to find my losing opponent being a sore loser.

"I'm not quite sure how i did that, so please explain to me what I have done wrong." I stuff my money in my bra.

" I know you cheated. You're a chick you couldn't hav-" I decided to cut him off there.

"Since your new in town, and no one seems to have informed of how things run around here I'll explain." He snorts. I'm tired of his shit, so i'll take care of it here.

I grab his neck and slam him int the brick wall beside me. "Let's get something straight. I will not tolerate anyone crap from a fucking sore loser who doesn't know who the hell he's dealing with." I still had him by his neck. "One: If I ever hear you make the slightest hint of a sexist joke and you won't live to see the next minute." He grabbing at my hand trying to pry my fingers away, but I only keep my grip. "Two: You stay the Hell away from me I don't do fights with people who can't handle losing." His face is now bluish. I think he's losing oxygen. "And Three: I find out your picking fights with the wrong people and you won't like me even more." I let go of his neck. He looks at me in terror.

"And by the way I don't do fights with people who can't handle losing. Now scram." He scrambles to his feet and runs.

clap. clap. clap. clap. "That was one amazing show Sugarpop." A guy comes from behind the back allyway with a tight whit T-shirt and dark jeans. I must say he doesn't look half bad. A smirk appears on his face.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Me," he points to himself and looks around with a mock clueless expression,"I am here for a package Sugarpop."

"I suggest you stop calling me that and go search for that package of yours before I beat the shit out of you." I snap stepping closer. I'm ready to throw a punch to his gorgeous face ant minute. What the hell is wrong with me.

But before I could blink I was blacked out. The only thought I could process was that life sucks.