Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to wake her up"

"We should let her sleep, she usually doesn't get much sleep anyway. She doesn't have to go to school tomorrow and I can write a note for her in her father's handwriting." I hear Jack and Cameron arguing.

I sit up, trying not to be noticed as they continue to argue. "Exams start up soon, she needs to be at school." "She can make up the homework and you can help her." "But we're not in the same classes." "It's still the same math, you're both the sa- well look who's awake, you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry." I say getting up to look in the full body mirror. "You need to eat, you didn't eat lunch at school." "I never do." I say as I attempt to brush my matted hair.

~

J A C K S PO I N T O F V I E W

"Come here" I say as she tries to brush her matted hair. It's always in a ponytail so people don't notice it. I take the brush from her hands and start from the bottom, slowly as to not hurt her. "Cameron can you schedule a hair appointment?" I ask as i continue to brush her thin hair. "Yeah, I'll see if they have any opening for tomorrow." Cameron says as he pulls out his cell phone. I continue brushing her hair as she starts crying. "Why are you crying" "Because my dog is still at home, a-and sometimes when I'm not at home he likes to beat her and if I'm not there he'll beat her. " "We'll go get her tonight while he's at the bar" Cameron says as he looks at me with a sad smile. "How do you know he goes to the bar?" She says still crying. "We have a bunch of data on him, he goes every night, get drunk, and then goes home and passes out on the couch." "T-thanks" She says as I continue to brush her hair. "No problem, it's the least we could do to make your stay here better." I continue brushing her hair until it's not tangled anymore. "Thank you" She said s she put it in a ponytail. "You're welcome, you need to eat." I say as Cameron comes in with a plate of bacon. "Eat" I say pointing at the bacon.

~

A R I S P O I N T O F V I E W

Bacon. My only weakness. "Fine" I say stuffing my face with the delicious food. "T-thank you" I say as I regret eating, I'll just be more fat. I finish the food and run to the bathroom. I find my toothbrush and make myself throw up. "There, now I can't be fat because of that." I think to myself as I start crying. Cameron bursts into the bathroom and takes me back to the bed. "You need to sleep, we're not gonna make you go to school tomorrow but you have to eat. I'll be here to make sure you don't make yourself throw it up again, get some sleep." 

A/N:

Well there's chapter 2, let me know what you think!

I need some ideas! Don't be afraid to message me on here or my instagram: @ _.luke.is.apenguin._

<3