Really ?

KAYDENCE POV

I'm scared as hell I didn't know this bitch was that crazy ! I thought I could scare her into breaking up with Jamal but obviously I can't.

"Haha are you crying ? Suck that shit up ...now back to what I was saying this is what I want you to do......" Rayna said real close to my face.

"What Rayna" I said crying

"For one I want to abort that baby! & tell your brother to leave Jamal the hell alone ! You got so much shit started with a baby you don't even know if it's his !" She said it hurt me soo bad when she said that but everything she said was true ! I didn't know if he was my baby's father but I wanted him to be .

"& if you miss a step in anything I'm telling you to do trust me bitch it's over for you! " she said real sincerely I knew she wasn't playing .

She let me go & put a tracking thing on my phone . I was scared but I wasn't gone play with her cause she seem like the real deal but I didn't think Jamal would act like I never ment anything to him cause I love him but I guess he didn't love me back .

2weeks later

I told my brother to leave Jamal alone & that exactly what he did but the Rayna shit has really started to fucking bug me ! I think the best thing for me to do is go to the police & tell them everything even what I've done ...

COMMENT && VOTE

I updated earlier than I was going to be here you go (:

&& go read my other book please !!