1 - Acid

More goodies on my site:

Romantilly.com 

© PJ Coleman 2013 / All Rights Reserved

  1 – Acid

Kate walked down the cold street toward the mall, thinking about the guy who raped her two days ago.

She was out cold when it happened. But she definitely knew that it had happened.

She ached, and there was even some blood. Everywhere that something could be forced into her, something had been forced into her.

And her panties were gone. She had been dumped in front of her house, dumped like a garbage bag onto the street.

Three A.M. Just the stars and her. No shoes. Bare feet and lying flat on her back in the street.

Even her earrings were gone. But her cell phone was still in her jeans pocket.

She snuck in the back door and crept to her room. But she didn't need to sneak in, her mom was out cold from drinking.

She showered and showered. Then she put those clothes in a garbage bag and went back outside to throw it in the trash can.

She already promised herself that no one on this planet would ever know about what happened.

She had been angry with her mom, so she ran away. But it didn't work. Late night at the bus stop, the worst part of the city.

Big mistake. Some beautiful boy who called himself "Cheshire." Perfect clean face. Very white.

Black eyes and black hair. Thick voice. Warm voice that goes right into you. Gives you a flutter inside.

Kate liked white skin. Looks so pure. But this guy was not pure. He lured her in, with promises of help, then drugged her Coke.

Black hair. Looked like that actor from Twilight, but stronger. Magic eyes. Perfectly shaped lips.

Big black BMW. Convertible. Shiny new and super clean. She thought it was the door opening to limitless possibilities.

He even said: "I think I love you already."

Crazy to say that so soon and out of the blue. Especially to a girl so young. Everything about him threw her off her feet, off her balance.

Psycho. Devil. No solution. She didn't tell her mom. Or anyone. They would all just hate her more anyway.

They would blame her. She knew that already. If a nuclear war started, her mom would find a way to blame her for it.

Now she wasn't sure if her body actually belonged to her. Felt different from head to toe.

Her jaw ached, the back of her throat hurt, and her bottom lip was swollen a little.

It was almost worse not knowing what he did. Her body felt crawly, creepy.

Like a hundred roaches had snuck inside her at night. Now sometimes they moved and made scratchy noises inside.

Between her legs hurt. It never never felt like that down there.

She really did think of washing herself out with bleach down there. Burn out whatever he left inside her.

And her backside hurt. The place no man should go. But it hurt inside too.

Something had happened. A lot had happened. The body doesn't lie.

But the weirdest thing is her feet hurt. It felt like someone had bitten them.

There were even red marks on her feet that might be from teeth. She wasn't sure.