chapter 1 - the beginning of high school

So my first of high school started with me being a twelvey like all the other year's seven that had just started with me. But... I was a bit dumb and nervous because I thought I was going to get into fights and all that type of stuff so I said to myself why don't I just hide in the libaray and you want to know the funny thing the library idea never happened because of all my friend from Chisholm st always wanted me to hang with them. I know right not even funny but anyway so I hanged out with them until weird things were happening one of my friends boyfriend was sort of cheating on her in a way and that's all I can say about that... fine then I will tell u what happened at the time I was like obsessed with my friend but she was already taken until she broke I said to myself here's my chance time to try and ask her out. So after a week or two I finally ask her out, well this is after her friend was calling me name like a b***hed face man wh*re but anyway she had yes to me then the very next day she didn't really want to date me anymore so she dumbed me and then dated my rival for a little while but to tell u the 100% the truth after that I was so jelly of him and her it sort of made me mad and upset but I got over it anyway enough about I only said I would explain a little bit.
So after all this I got to an a amazing person and friend, Maggie she was so cool and everything for a S.E.A.L and so are all my other friends from S.E.A.L . BUT u don't have to worry about that this story is of about me and Maggie my awesome friend so anyway we had started the most funniest, weirdest, saddest year ever in history so Maggie was upset be of reason and we all wanted to help but we couldn't because it was something she had to help herself mentally, (and yes we did help her get over it we aren't that bad I think but anyway back on with the storey) so after all that it was my birthday and my friend started wanting to hang out with me more. ( oh a yeah the friend I'm talk about is the u met at the beginning of the story and her name is aleama) so Aleama start hanging out with me more and getting closer so a few weeks later Maggie told me that aleama like me so a day before I went away to camp I ask her out again and she had said I was so happy but what had sucked because I had asked before going to for four days was that I was going to miss her a lot. So I thought of her ever day and night on camp, I just couldn't get her of my mind she was always in with like really awesome and all so when I got back ( I should have hugged her)
But guess what I had did instead oh yeah hi how are you, then I hear my subconscious say " you bloody sick head while the did you just do that". so after I finished talking to akeema I walked a way In shame and shamed myself down.. but anyway to be continued the next story is about my year seven camp.

Thx for reading bye.....